Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

What I got from this thread: spineless nilly nut huggers prefer to slink away in shame once they can no longer suckle at nizzars teet (or anything else he puts in their mouths)
Old 08-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone ever seen pudge in game?
Old 08-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone ever seen pudge in game?
Pudge plays everyday it's
Not his problem you don't know who he is
Old 08-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I got from this thread: spineless nilly nut huggers prefer to slink away in shame once they can no longer suckle at nizzars teet (or anything else he puts in their mouths)
Or;

Players that have reviewed all the guilds the server has to offer, realised that the 2 other major guilds (Hokuten and Azrael) are a bunch of sociopaths.

Sadly this proved to be true. RIP Hokuten.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck all - thanks for the fun, even you crazy ones.

I would just like to say on a server so full of hate, actions have spoken greater than words. From my first groups in MM thru to CoM I was been told to Hate Nihilium for a various bunch of reason's from numerous amounts of people; while all along all the acts of kindness were coming from Nihilium.

Politics aside the culture of raw hate towards a guild I have never seen before in my EQ years. It's disgusting.

Inevetibly it was what swayed me to join Nihilium and many other people joined for the same reasons.

I wise man told me that eventually my positive attitude would change on this server because it wears you down. You get jaded and so over the blah blah blah.

Many of you will feed off this thread because it's what you live for: the destruction of the fun of others. And it's the root problem with this server it is toxic as fuck - you're either in on the toxic venom or you're out and my time is better spent not been here.

If you took the top half of Nihilium out of the equation and left the new players in the guild there the GMs and yourselves successfully burned down a closeknit group of players who are now ostricised on the server and their crime is: wanting to join the only raiding guild on the server and dodge the hate.

Que the Pras' and the nay sayers missing the point of this thread and TL;DRers

Adios Amigos it was fun!

This is why population goes up to 200 and falls to 100ish... I didn't wanna stay for the same reasons. A bunch of huge ego adult babies.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think anyone wants you to quit. Take that group of friends and start a guild, just make sure your leader doesnt RMT this time.
i want him to quit, hes a scumbag
i like you but your a fucking scumbag too
Last edited by Feniggles; 08-28-2014 at 03:42 AM..
Old 08-28-2014, 03:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feniggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want him to quit, hes a scum bag
i like you but your a fucking scumbag too
the rules are simple yet neither of you can follow them
Old 08-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Banned

I'm a scumbag???

i dont insult peoples irl like urself
Old 08-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektor came forward, Nizzar was pulled into the light screaming. Big difference. When is this retirement coming btw?
Serious are you retarded? Sektors is even now after getting EVERYTHING BANNED asking to buy things that would cost a total of 300-400k of gear/MQs a few months after returning. Get a clue, is it even possible to farm that kinda cash on a cleric while leveling? No of course not, he is still RMTing and you would be stupid to think otherwise, since I don't think you are stupid I think you are turning a blind eye.

Sektors is bad for the server and you guys harbor him like its fine which makes you just as guilty.
Last edited by Rystar; 08-28-2014 at 04:02 PM..
Old 08-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Also I don't know for sure but was Sektor coming out of the blue providing this info or was he caught and asked to snitch to reduce his sentence?
Closed Thread