Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious are you retarded? Sektors is even now after getting EVERYTHING BANNED asking to buy things that would cost a total of 300-400k of gear/MQs a few months after returning. Get a clue, is it even possible to farm that kinda cash on a cleric while leveling? No of course not, he is still RMTing and you would be stupid to think otherwise, since I don't think you are stupid I think you are turning a blind eye.

Sektors is bad for the server and you guys harbor him like its fine which makes you just as guilty.
Got prof?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got prof?
Exactly the response I was expecting.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Banned

Cry more nuthuggers. Feels goog
Old 08-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cry more nuthuggers. Feels goog
Lets accuse the opposition of a major 'underground' RMT scandel, then harbour a known RMTer who is clearly STILL RMTing.

Lite has to keep his cash cow close, everyone wants a piece of that cake, you know what I mean?

Aaaaanyways... you guys can't really call anyone nuthuggers now that you disbanded Hokuten to hug Lite's nuts...

Azrael 24.0 zerg inc.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektors needs to get the cast treatment, the guy is complete shit.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Lite been RMTing to brainz for a long ass time. You think Azrael been doing 8 hour sky raids then calling brainz in to loot pieces off eye of veeshan for fun?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets accuse the opposition of a major 'underground' RMT scandel, then harbour a known RMTer who is clearly STILL RMTing.

Lite has to keep his cash cow close, everyone wants a piece of that cake, you know what I mean?

Aaaaanyways... you guys can't really call anyone nuthuggers now that you disbanded Hokuten to hug Lite's nuts...

Azrael 24.0 zerg inc.
You wanna know what the sad part is? If lite did want to create another nihilum, most of the old nihilum nut huggers would come running for pixels.
#elfpals discord
Old 08-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanna know what the sad part is? If lite did want to create another nihilum, most of the old nihilum nut huggers would come running for pixels.
nay Azrael is more about pvp............................................... ..............dats why they won the server by pvp.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nay Azrael is more about pvp............................................... ..............dats why they won the server by pvp.
I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that it was your guild and it's policy of taking anybody with a pulse that ultimately destroyed it. You have nobody to blame but your leaders and your guildies. Box hasn't been won yet.
#elfpals discord
Old 08-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that it was your guild and it's policy of taking anybody with a pulse that ultimately destroyed it. You have nobody to blame but your leaders and your guildies. Box hasn't been won yet.
Its stupid comments like this that make me giggle in my chair. The server was not destroyed in any way while Nihilum was on top. You had a big guild out neckbearding the rest. You can use the zerg excuse all you want however, most of the times you lost it was because you couldn't hang with the neckbeards. Even if the numbers were even (if we are being honest with each other, it was even many times through out the history) It wasn't the zerg that beat you (not gonna lie it helped at times) it was the players who had more grit and logged on more daily. You can make any excuse you want the truth is Azrael just didn't (still don't!) have the people willing to log on everyday for 12 hours to compete with Nihilum. GMs (with the help of Nizzar/Heartbrand) are the only reason you are still not under Nihilums huge neckbeard.

The server was active and working just fine, never was it really destroyed, just like now with the poor decisions of the GMs of disbanding Nihilum the server will survive. Its just another phase in the EQ drama. Even now Lite is working on getting his zerg up and running, and I am sure none of you be giving him shit about how he is "destroying" the server.

Lets see how long this phase lasts, and enjoy it while we can.
Closed Thread