Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love me some Mad Max.
Me too. I just know they're going to fuck up the remake.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rather enjoyed killing Fay with 13 people yesterday, half of which weren't max level. No room for warm bodies on that one.
can be trio'd
Old 09-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can be trio'd
will pay you 100k PP if you trio faydedar on stream without the use of shady mechanics such as fighting him in the water or iksar guildmaster
Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Next time he's up Lite and I will get a third. Fay is a joke
Old 09-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Banned

You know when and where the dragons spawn. Make a raid force and contest.

See you there!
Old 09-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR: GM's banned my cheating guild, and I'm very very upset my raids no longer require warm body status.

Why don't you ex-Nihilum members do what you told everyone else to do on the server for 3 years, build up and contest!
95% of Nihilum didn't cheat or had any clue of what was going on. This statement is a simple easy out as to why GMs had to kill the guild that was ruling the server, as the rest of you could not do it. You DO have the right to say Nizzar was banned for cheating as much as you can say that for Sektors, but saying that about the ENTIRE Nihilum guild is silly. Take the blinders off~

As for the rebuilding part of your statement that takes time, you cant expect it to happen in a couple weeks, more so because the officers are all banned for 30 days.

Lastly no matter how you look at it, if the GM's didn't get involved (right or wrong) Nihilum would still be on top and they would be the only ones at the GM event in much the same way as Azrael.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did it ever occur to you that Holocaust has no interest in killing the same dragons we killed 2.5 years ago?
dragons?

***** u exploit killed nagafen one time lmao

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will pay you 100k PP if you trio faydedar on stream without the use of shady mechanics such as fighting him in the water or iksar guildmaster
why do you always have something hella jewish to say? go spin a dradel
Last edited by Awwalike; 09-09-2014 at 05:06 PM..
Old 09-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
95% of Nihilum didn't cheat or had any clue of what was going on. This statement is a simple easy out as to why GMs had to kill the guild that was ruling the server, as the rest of you could not do it. You DO have the right to say Nizzar was banned for cheating as much as you can say that for Sektors, but saying that about the ENTIRE Nihilum guild is silly. Take the blinders off~

As for the rebuilding part of your statement that takes time, you cant expect it to happen in a couple weeks, more so because the officers are all banned for 30 days.

Lastly no matter how you look at it, if the GM's didn't get involved (right or wrong) Nihilum would still be on top and they would be the only ones at the GM event in much the same way as Azrael.
Soooo Elderan eating mutiple bans on blue, Nizzar eating mulitple bans on blue, Nizzar eating bans here, Vaporize avoiding a ban here for RMT, Handpartytowel being banned for distributing MQ compiles. Tune eating multiple suspensions for, exploiting, training, and account stripping, narrowly avoiding ban. And that's just the shit they were caught for.

Shit dude that's the entire officer's pool of your guild, yet me not being in Nihilum I knew about it but you didn't? I think it's more likely that you didn't care as long as that Pixel wagon came making a stop at your station.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned

No one had any idea any of this was going on
Old 09-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

rystar u have serious brain issues
Closed Thread