Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't referring to RMT or whatever you are talking about.

I'm talking about things like training, PnP, etc. The closer to blue where there are rules that need to be enforced by GMs the lamer the server is and the more blue players give it a try.
Thought I covered that with scummy and/or fucks? This server seems to basically boil down to dick over as many people as possible while still maintaining a loyal crew that will back you up against 60% of the server. Unfortunately the gms have to hand hold here because there is 4 ass holes to every decent player. Without the decent people the ass holes don't have a reason to log on.

Ta da dead server.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Last edited by Eslade; 09-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: I'm awesome.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just talking about things like item loot, legal training and PnP. Has nothing to do with what you just said.
And i was making the clear point of how someone in favor of a single guild server, clearly does not have anything in mind for red99 that would be beneficial to population.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thought I covered that with scummy and/or fucks? This server seems to basically boil down to dick over as many people as possible while still maintaining a loyal crew that will back you up against 60% of the server.
I wasn't trying to describe our player bases general behavior. I was just commenting on the OP talking about wanting GMs to be hands off. I think a lot of long term PvPers would enjoy this but it would scare off a lot of blue players from coming over.

Whether or not the rules bend towards a blue or red mentality I agree with you and Syft about the community having a bad vibe and that it consists of people willing to break rules such as RMT and exploits. Don't know what you can do about that.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo Elderan eating mutiple bans on blue, Nizzar eating mulitple bans on blue, Nizzar eating bans here, Vaporize avoiding a ban here for RMT, Handpartytowel being banned for distributing MQ compiles. Tune eating multiple suspensions for, exploiting, training, and account stripping, narrowly avoiding ban. And that's just the shit they were caught for.

Shit dude that's the entire officer's pool of your guild, yet me not being in Nihilum I knew about it but you didn't? I think it's more likely that you didn't care as long as that Pixel wagon came making a stop at your station.
Not sure if people are denying that we had a shady history on some people in Nihilum, including leadership, im not. For me that was not why the guild banning feels wrong. I'm fine with Nihilum getting disbanded, IF it didn't feel completely one sided.

There is a lot more people here with a shady history who's punishment compared to that Nihilum got is close to noting. I can make a fairly decent list of members in Azrael who's done very bad on a number of occasions.

Add that to things like 1 day suspensions for training our raids when a GM is watching, how GMs gave the first PD to Azrael after they trained themself twice(GM resses on their clerics). And many more similar situations where GMs has been very afraid to punish the resistance and even assisting them. In fear the little end game competition there was, would end i guess.

Regardless how i look at it, there is no way the GMs didn't WANT to disband Nihilum. Which i won't deny might be good for the server for a few months, but it's hardly a fair judgement compared to everything else that goes on here.

On the same note, whatever happen to "Azrael is not coming clean out of this mess either"?

Anyhow... i assume i get banned for this one, bye!
Old 09-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And i was making the clear point of how someone in favor of a single guild server, clearly does not have anything in mind for red99 that would be beneficial to population.
I joined Nihilum while Azrael was killing dragons. When I first joined Nihilum was losing the fights and Nizzar wasn't even playing. I was pretty neutral with the Azrael vs Nihilum feud and just picked a side to jump in and fight.

*edit: Btw, you were not trying to make that point you just talk out of your ass and have a hard time keeping up with conversations. It is rare to see you accurately respond to a post and stay on track with what is being said.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 09-09-2014 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if people are denying that we had a shady history on some people in Nihilum, including leadership, im not. For me that was not why the guild banning feels wrong. I'm fine with Nihilum getting disbanded, IF it didn't feel completely one sided.

There is a lot more people here with a shady history who's punishment compared to that Nihilum got is close to noting. I can make a fairly decent list of members in Azrael who's done very bad on a number of occasions.

Add that to things like 1 day suspensions for training our raids when a GM is watching, how GMs gave the first PD to Azrael after they trained themself twice(GM resses on their clerics). And many more similar situations where GMs has been very afraid to punish the resistance and even assisting them. In fear the little end game competition there was, would end i guess.

Regardless how i look at it, there is no way the GMs didn't WANT to disband Nihilum. Which i won't deny might be good for the server for a few months, but it's hardly a fair judgement compared to everything else that goes on here.

On the same note, whatever happen to "Azrael is not coming clean out of this mess either"?

Anyhow... i assume i get banned for this one, bye!
I think of it kind of in reverse, that it was amazing you guys didn't get disbanded a long time ago. Vap is the only person on red I know of who RMT'd and didn't catch a ban for it.

I'm sorry it's so shocking that repeatedly breaking the rules eventually results in a guild ban, but you could have saved yourself the astonishment by simply reading the terms of service.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I think of it kind of in reverse, that it was amazing you guys didn't get disbanded a long time ago. Vap is the only person on red I know of who RMT'd and didn't catch a ban for it.

I'm sorry it's so shocking that repeatedly breaking the rules eventually results in a guild ban, but you could have saved yourself the astonishment by simply reading the terms of service.

And that's the whole point. If everyone who broke the rules suffered banns/suspensions the same way. I'd be totally fine with it. Like I said, I don't question that rules where broken. I just wanted everyone to play by the same rules.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Soooo Elderan eating mutiple bans on blue, Nizzar eating mulitple bans on blue, Nizzar eating bans here, Vaporize avoiding a ban here for RMT, Handpartytowel being banned for distributing MQ compiles. Tune eating multiple suspensions for, exploiting, training, and account stripping, narrowly avoiding ban. And that's just the shit they were caught for.

Shit dude that's the entire officer's pool of your guild, yet me not being in Nihilum I knew about it but you didn't? I think it's more likely that you didn't care as long as that Pixel wagon came making a stop at your station.
You are using bans on blue as evidence to your shitty claim? Vaporize not getting banned as more evidence? You have a list of 5 toons in a guild that was well over 300 in the time it existed. Pretty weak no matter how you look at it. I am sure you can find 5 Azrael who have been banned/suspended fairly easy if you so chose.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I was at the event from beginning to end, Retti was in my group when he won guise. I am also not Azrael.
We can say that people not in Azrael benefited from the GM event, my point was that if GMs didn't get involved it would have been Nihilum there controlling the zone.

Try to stay with me in this debate~
Old 09-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did it ever occur to you that Holocaust has no interest in killing the same dragons we killed 2.5 years ago?
Saying stuff like this just makes you look worse.
Closed Thread