Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Where should P99 go from here?
Nowhere: Allow P99 to stagnate in Velious without the Sleeper. 49 11.37%
Stay in Velious: Reset the Sleeper script & let Warders continue to spawn. 116 26.91%
Progress to Luclin: Follow the natural time-line and let P99 continue into Luclin 130 30.16%
Open a new server: Preserve the P99 servers as they are, take any new options to a new server. 66 15.31%
Custom Content: Stay in the Velious era and progress via custom content from there. 70 16.24%
Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it is a late Velious addition, post-sleeper awakening by Brotherhood of the Spider. Also introduced on servers that hadn't woke the sleeper.

Earliest appearance of Malalafel was September 2001.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=115
Quiet, you ... the sooner they feel they've "won EQ", the sooner they GTFO.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Kobold

luclin 2020
Old 02-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin launch please.

I want to raid Seru, Vex Thal, Ssra, The Deep and Akheva again please! Fantastic raid mechanics finally come in, great AAs and Spells that balance classes, so gooood
I'm with you Dal, but I think another server would be better. And, allow 1 account transfer or copy from current. That would be awesome.

EDIT:

Not just Luclin though. Progress to PoP and stop there. PoP and prior content is amazing. I could get stuck in that world for a long time.
Last edited by dafier; 02-01-2016 at 06:07 PM..
Old 02-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I hope the GM silence on this issue is intentional. Let the dust clear, then reset. If it doesn't reset I'm likely done until next server launch. I came to P99 seeking to farm the warders, met great folks along the way and hoped to get to the end game with them.

I have done all the other content in velious on live but the warders.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue305 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope the GM silence on this issue is intentional. Let the dust clear, then reset. If it doesn't reset I'm likely done until next server launch. I came to P99 seeking to farm the warders, met great folks along the way and hoped to get to the end game with them.

I have done all the other content in velious on live but the warders.
My guess is Rogean et. al. were members of Rampage and this is basically them enjoying the last bit of Velious (Waking the Sleeper) before more or less being done with the server. They'll leave it on, sure, but at this point I wouldn't set my expectations very high.

I mean, there was talk of the Discord server that has never happened. My guess is after this many years they are just burnt out and want to move on.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by am0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guess is Rogean et. al. were members of Rampage and this is basically them enjoying the last bit of Velious (Waking the Sleeper) before more or less being done with the server. They'll leave it on, sure, but at this point I wouldn't set my expectations very high.

I mean, there was talk of the Discord server that has never happened. My guess is after this many years they are just burnt out and want to move on.
The GMs sure don't know what guild they want to be in based on the last 6 years of RNF. First they were in IB, then they were in Dark Ascension, then they were in TMO, then they were in TR, then they were in TMO, now they leave the server after being in Ramp.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

bush/towers?
Old 02-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

What I dont understand is why everyone is tripping over them not talking about the Discord Server. Why do they need to? 1) its their own personal project that we're just guests in, and 2) I never got the impression that it was going to be until after the sleeper event was triggered anyways. My guess then, and still now is that it'll probably come sometime around the summer, when traffic is a little slower on the server due to midwesties and eastcoasters actually being able to go outside.

Asher
Old 02-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
false. unassociated to the sleeper event. this is Luclin.
http://web.archive.org/web/200111210...leid=562709230
Old 02-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

luv when ele dunks ppl like that