Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck on not killing that pather on any server but red. Best off always hiding/pulling someplace he doesn't walk, which usually means setting up "camp" in a room.
Ya, at 17 I can go pretty deep and just hang out in the rooms down there as long as I don't afk for more than 15 minutes, Good to go.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have a wiki account,
Anyone can get one easily: it's free to sign up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone can get one easily: it's free to sign up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still lazyilly afk soloing in Befallen, just dinged 20 under my own spell power! About half way through. This place was designed for lazy necros lol.

Probably will stick around till 21-22 and not even bother buying spells at this lvl until I leave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

--------

Here's the thing. I would have never discovered how awesome this place could be if I stuck to the wiki or the guides. I agree its nice to have, but my stubbornness and ironic permalonelyness has gifted me one of the greatest experiences EQ has to offer.

Befallen is TERRIFYING to a newbie. If in 2002 I would have said, "Oh yeah, I will be doing my leveling here, not even in a group". I would have been like OH HELL NO. And I was a newb who spent 3 hrs trying to form a befallen group out of rag tag EC newbies. We always died, horribly, I think I remember losing a lvl 10 rogue corpse in befallen at some point.

It was great. Still is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I got a nice injection of nostalgia this round.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the thing. I would have never discovered how awesome this place could be if I stuck to the wiki or the guides. I agree its nice to have, but my stubbornness and ironic permalonelyness has gifted me one of the greatest experiences EQ has to offer.
I'm glad that you've discovered the joy of an "off the path" dungeon like Befallen, but ... I'm skeptical about this bit. I suggested Befallen to you specifically because it was in a wiki guide (The Per-Level Hunting Guide); you 100% could have found it yourself there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Go to eastern karana and do the Craig spiders near high pass ramp near back of zone...you can stay here till 24 and it's a fear kiters dream with all the open space.

From the ramp coming from North karana just run all the way North till u start seeing big ass black widows lol those are the crags

Then at 24 you want to get your brown Skelly researched and go to OoT and kill the two elf sister's till 29. You'll make a few thousand pp too
Old 03-14-2020, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Lightbulb

Or if you'd like some ZEM, at 20 you can solo mistmoores entrance... And if you ever get in trouble, boom..the zone Is right there. Mistmoore has 20%+ additional xp mod
Old 03-15-2020, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to eastern karana and do the Craig spiders near high pass ramp near back of zone...you can stay here till 24 and it's a fear kiters dream with all the open space.

From the ramp coming from North karana just run all the way North till u start seeing big ass black widows lol those are the crags

Then at 24 you want to get your brown Skelly researched and go to OoT and kill the two elf sister's till 29. You'll make a few thousand pp too
This was my go to spot, the craig spiders after befallen. I ended up back there till 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if you'd like some ZEM, at 20 you can solo mistmoores entrance... And if you ever get in trouble, boom..the zone Is right there. Mistmoore has 20%+ additional xp mod
This is more great advices )

-------

It took me some trial and error but around 25 I managed to start killing a few guards and gobbos in HHK, then I got a wonderful group with Deathangel who showed up in the zone at lvl 19 and we powerlvld ourselves up to 29 and 32 respectively! Love how the level gap closed up and we got closer in levels.

It was getting late and my brain was fogging up pretty fiercely or I would have stayed there another 8 hrs.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

That's awesome! so your level 29 now or 32?
Old 03-15-2020, 11:28 AM
Banned

32! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] going to pick up my new spells and pets!!!! I did all those lvls with lvl 24 spells lol.
Closed Thread