Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Default Chardok revamp

Do we see this here or is this in Luclin? cant seem to see it on patch notes.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

According to the wiki, the Chardok revamp should happen on this server, as it occurred prior to Luclin (source).
Old 07-19-2016, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the wiki, the Chardok revamp should happen on this server, as it occurred prior to Luclin (source).
This source shows that Chardok Revamped occurred in October of 2001 and Luclin Came out December 4th 2001. That mean's that the Chardok Revamp patch was 2 months before the end of Velious.

That being said, since the timeline on P99 is extremely extended. The chardok revamp might not actually come out for quite a while. If you look at the same source you posted, Velious was released 33 months longer than the original release date of Kunark to Velious on live servers.

If we use that as measurement to determine when the Chardok revamp should take place, then it would be approximately 10/12 * 48 months (approx 1yr + 33month extension from p99 servers) = 40 months after the release of Velious.

So, it's possible we might not see the Chardok revamp for another 25+ months (at the most).

Note: these numbers are all approximate.
Happy Hunting for Chardok 2.0 !
Last edited by wwoneo; 07-19-2016 at 10:32 PM..
Old 07-19-2016, 10:38 PM
Server GM

There will be a chardok revamp, yes
Old 08-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will be a chardok revamp, yes
if u swish upon a star
Old 07-20-2016, 12:57 AM
Kobold

I can't help but see a bunch of awesome charm pet weapons when I look at chardok 2.0 loots. You got two 70% slow proc's from Di`Zok Oracle Shillelagh and Writ of Di`zok. A self heal on Jeldorin. There's a couple 200+ dmg proc weapons. Snare on anklesmasher has some uses. Probably more goodies I can't remember.

Sony made the shillelagh a no pet weapon during live because I farmed it non stop during PoP... well I farmed the king mostly but might as well try for 70% slow if you're there. Tried solo'ing the Va Dyn with the slow stick but it didn't proc in time. Also blew one a Doomshade just to see if pets can slow immune mobs (they can't but root works and at the time pet stun landed up to level 6000)

Plus you get unlimited gather shadows on a bunch of new classes and a (probably) rechargeable summon corpse clicky. Bring the fresh lewts!
Last edited by lurk; 07-20-2016 at 01:01 AM..
Old 07-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't help but see a bunch of awesome charm pet weapons when I look at chardok 2.0 loots. You got two 70% slow proc's from Di`Zok Oracle Shillelagh and Writ of Di`zok. A self heal on Jeldorin. There's a couple 200+ dmg proc weapons. Snare on anklesmasher has some uses. Probably more goodies I can't remember.

Sony made the shillelagh a no pet weapon during live because I farmed it non stop during PoP... well I farmed the king mostly but might as well try for 70% slow if you're there. Tried solo'ing the Va Dyn with the slow stick but it didn't proc in time. Also blew one a Doomshade just to see if pets can slow immune mobs (they can't but root works and at the time pet stun landed up to level 6000)

Plus you get unlimited gather shadows on a bunch of new classes and a (probably) rechargeable summon corpse clicky. Bring the fresh lewts!
SK skele illusion spell is clearly the most important thing..
Old 08-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

i know this is out of topic but was cazic thule ( the zone) not god revamped during luclin?
Old 08-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know this is out of topic but was cazic thule ( the zone) not god revamped during luclin?
We got the CT revamp on p2002 last month so i would assume it happened during Velious and that it will come to p99 at some point.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got the CT revamp on p2002 last month so i would assume it happened during Velious and that it will come to p99 at some point.
P2002 just makes stuff up.

Cazic Thule was not revamped during Velious. That was an early Luclin revamp. Thus why every single item had a Rec or Req 51 level on it. The usage of those pre-Luclin could be counted on 1 hand.
Closed Thread