wat hapen 2 u
Old 03-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.amazon.com/Marmite-25338...000EZWHZW?th=1

-Mcoy
Old 03-16-2018, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat hapen 2 u
my face happened 2me ugh pain maeking me hungry and i don't need to eat moar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gonna save the big meds for sleep at nite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
About the product
Used in Cooking
Suitable for vegetarians
Flavor of beef broth
Can be used as a spread
I'm not so sure about flavor of beef broth... that's some false advertising, it's good for u if starving to death though for sure.

Also, yeah I'm horrifically B deficient even if I eat really well/healthy. Fresh. Whole. Foods. Produce...
Last edited by Irulan; 03-16-2018 at 01:34 PM..
Old 03-16-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned

it seems like you eat like shit and take loads of drugs?
Old 03-16-2018, 05:19 PM
Kobold

Find a liquid b complex. It's inexpensive and you just put a bit under your tongue for 30 or so seconds in the morning. They even taste good (if not a bit too sweet sometimes). The alternative is to eat meat (pork or poultry),eggs, liver, and/or drink milk.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find a liquid b complex. It's inexpensive and you just put a bit under your tongue for 30 or so seconds in the morning. They even taste good (if not a bit too sweet sometimes). The alternative is to eat meat (pork or poultry),eggs, liver, and/or drink milk.
this is all true and accurate

Irulan may be suffering from poor gut health. If your guts don't have the right bacteria you legit cannot break down b vitamins into digestible compounds.

(Drugs like opiods severely impact this)
Old 03-16-2018, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it seems like you eat like shit and take loads of drugs?
omegalul

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my face happened 2me ugh pain maeking me hungry and i don't need to eat moar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gonna save the big meds for sleep at nite....

I'm not so sure about flavor of beef broth... that's some false advertising, it's good for u if starving to death though for sure.

Also, yeah I'm horrifically B deficient even if I eat really well/healthy. Fresh. Whole. Foods. Produce...
Have a half of stout or Guinness occasionally. If you don't drink chocolate ale cake makes a good treat loaded with vit b.

Today's breakfasts were bake well cake, porridge, 2eggs and tin of beans with ~ 8 small sausages.

Lunch was 2 ham salad sarnie a, a carrot worth of sticks, yogurt with honey and banana, grapes and a giant cookie. Supper was a bacon cheese bbq burger with salad. I was gifted Lemon drizzle cake so may have a slice of that before bed.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

I actually had a healthy balanced breakfast this morning.

Scrambled eggs, biscuit, gravy, and a sausage, and hash browns. One lite cup of coffee (1 sugar, 1 cream), and a glass of water. Totaling in at like 924 calories.

A bit much for me, I would have been happy with a biscuit and a plate full of gravy with 1 egg, but all in all it was pretty enjoyable to actually eat something and chew it a little bit before I swallowed.

Oh and I skipped the painkillers, got 4 hydros left. Don't think I'll be using them again for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a half of stout or Guinness occasionally. If you don't drink chocolate ale cake makes a good treat loaded with vit b.

Today's breakfasts were bake well cake, porridge, 2eggs and tin of beans with ~ 8 small sausages.

Lunch was 2 ham salad sarnie a, a carrot worth of sticks, yogurt with honey and banana, grapes and a giant cookie. Supper was a bacon cheese bbq burger with salad. I was gifted Lemon drizzle cake so may have a slice of that before bed.
That all sounds amazingly delicious... That's what like 4000 calories though? I like Guinness, 1 glass is nice enough, it's really filling. the chocolate ale cake is amazing too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Happy St. Patricks day!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yess... there's a miles o'brien one, but it's not as cool as the Picard one... RIP Miles.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-17-2018 at 11:49 AM..
Old 03-17-2018, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Shredded wheat with fresh organic blueberries and organic milk. Second breakfast was egg and turkey sausage on a croissant. First breakfast was better, and cheaper.