Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea ^

Didn't Speedi say the last X-mas event was his "last hurrah" though? Not sure there will be another one.
Hrm. I'll ask him. I wasn't aware of this...

-Mcoy
Old 05-23-2018, 07:29 PM
Orc

aw man the feels. Sometimes these things that can seem childish to others can really help us get through some bad times. I was riddled with an illness for over a year, and would come home from work completely in pain, and playing around on this has been such a nice break for me to forget about it and remember simpler times. Got my enchanter all the way to 41, which was 1 level more than I ever got my ranger on live. Good luck with the future!
Old 05-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Find some relative newbie to the game. Give them all your stuff. Someone did this for my druid and it really made me love playing her so much more. It wasn't anything ridiculous, crystal chitin and other gear you could buy without MQ'ing, but to someone in rawhide, it was amazing. I felt like I'd hit the lottery.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Sad to see you go, and if indeed you will be away for a time, yeah giving away your stuff is honestly liberating.

We all play for many different reasons, and for me it is mostly to reminisce my time before my self imposed exile, reminding me of a country that is no more and all the friends and family I have lost over time due to the slow disintegration of my homeland, the now torn apart country of Venezuela.

When I began Playing EQ my life was vastly different, almost like a surreal fantasy, and playing EQ is the only thing that makes me grasp a bit of what once was.

Give your stuff away to newbies and if something is left, anything a druid could use would be great haha, I practically have almost the same gear since level 10, currently in my 40s.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If not, no matter, hope you are ok and perhaps you will return to this server in the future and enjoy life in the quiet and peace that the music, the ui and the weird simple 3d models this game offers to everyone for free.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

May you find peace and something to soothe your soul in your future journeys fellow Everquester, we the eternally bound to the glory of the old days, salute you!

Much love from the Isthmus![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-25-2018, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

If you must go you must! Sorry to hear about your brother but cool if you were able to use p99 therapeutically to deal with that. id vote for you to give them to Speedi or find a genuine noob who will use them.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

For the mediocre stuff charm mobs in non-guard zones like crush bone or mistmoore and spread the items out between those mobs.

Don't give away in ec, that is where greedy alter hang out instead of earning their way through the world.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might help to tell people your in-game name(s) so they have any clue whom you are.
Tomis Charo

In original post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:45 PM
Orc

Default Don't quit

No way buddy you can't quit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. It's your buddy Exospino
Old 05-29-2018, 12:30 PM
Aviak

ok i have plan i do a thing
hiya exo! true gamer.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Still waiting on OP's PM to set up a time to give me his stuff
Closed Thread