Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus204 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
find another bard to run in the heart of that swarm and drop fear bombs.
Old 05-26-2018, 01:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I would not recommend stealing one of their mob: it's only going to escalate the situation.

Just petition and wait patiently, grabbing what few mobs you can. When the GMs get there it will be obvious that you're the rational person trying to play a game and they're the troublemakers. But as soon as you try and take matters into your own hands you start looking like a troublemaker too.
If possible comming to a civil player agreement first prior to involving a GM is even better. Just petition and wait game is partly what these players want because they may end up screwing you over for 2hours before a GM has the time to show up. Be an adult and communicate, if they don't want to respond or have no desire to reach a mutual agreement or even better are toxic in their response all the better when a GM does show up
Old 05-26-2018, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

You try just talking to the person?
Old 05-26-2018, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

'Peeling a mob' might not work as they may end up dumping the train on you (especially near dn zone line).
Old 05-26-2018, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

log out

go outside

come back on tuesday
Old 05-26-2018, 05:30 AM
Orc

woke up to same thing I asked the guy if i could grab from his swarm being polite

[Sat May 26 11:42:03 2018] You told XXXXX, 'ill grab 4 when you bring em out if u dont mind'
[Sat May 26 11:42:22 2018] XXXX tells you, 'this is my last kite then im goipgn to bed'

Not gonna name shame not my style I can go play something else but share nope not in their vocabulary I was 2 min online this time he had a Construct spawn on him offered him a TL so he could drag away and fix the zone NOT EVEN AFTER THAT DEED was I in His selfish mind worthy of 4 mobs
Old 05-26-2018, 05:31 AM
Orc

Oh ye in his mind im supposed to sit with c2 running until he finishes having a dump because hey THE ZONE IS MINE
Old 05-26-2018, 05:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If possible comming to a civil player agreement first prior to involving a GM is even better. Just petition and wait game is partly what these players want because they may end up screwing you over for 2hours before a GM has the time to show up. Be an adult and communicate, if they don't want to respond or have no desire to reach a mutual agreement or even better are toxic in their response all the better when a GM does show up
I did he said they didnt have all the mobs I dont wear glasses and my monitor is quite sparkly and I assure you not a single spider up. So i did what most would do when a guy is giving you the p99 camp speech log off. I deal with human behaviour on a daily basis logging into a game and have it placed in front of you well as I said its 30 sec to log out took me 3 years to log in last time
Old 05-26-2018, 05:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
log out

go outside

come back on tuesday
Yup Mid day goin for a walk ill come back in a couple hours if same shit sayonara p99
Old 05-26-2018, 06:43 AM
Sarnak

Trigger all the dragon constructs, put them at the zone line. Call it a day.
Closed Thread