Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 09:25 AM
Banned

fire bill maher
Old 05-30-2018, 12:28 PM
Banned

i dont give a shit about those stupid fucks over there.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During the embassy opening, a taunting event all but designed to inflame tensions, Israeli forces brutally massacred at least 58 Palestinians protesting along the Gaza border—including women and children. Many were killed by sniper fire hundreds of yards away. Weiss, however, saw no connection between the protests and the embassy launch.

You read this stuff?^

Anyway, hurling a mass of civilians at a military force in an attempt to force a slaughter and propaganda victory hardly constitutes a brutal action by someone else. Outrage is precisely what the Palestinian organizers intended to purchase with the sacrifice of these women and children. Dummies in the west who buy into it are collaborators [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

alice
hush and wait your turn.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During the embassy opening, a taunting event all but designed to inflame tensions, Israeli forces brutally massacred at least 58 Palestinians protesting along the Gaza border—including women and children. Many were killed by sniper fire hundreds of yards away. Weiss, however, saw no connection between the protests and the embassy launch.

You read this stuff?^

Anyway, hurling a mass of civilians at a military force in an attempt to force a slaughter and propaganda victory hardly constitutes a brutal action by someone else. Outrage is precisely what the Palestinian organizers intended to purchase with the sacrifice of these women and children. Dummies in the west who buy into it are collaborators [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

alice
As long as Hamas is the government of Gaza no one is going to care.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:

alice
And I'm sure this is the exact same logic you used when East Germany was gunning down civilians at the Berlin wall. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Next time don't have to bother posting about it -- just say you agree with the MSM propaganda on the issue and thinks Israel should take more of money to continue with their imperial conquest (all religiously justified).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as Hamas is the government of Gaza, no party-line Democrat or Republican is going to care.
I fixed that for you.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-30-2018 at 01:28 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 01:26 PM
Banned

what if the progressive stack but for groups you dislike?
Old 05-30-2018, 01:31 PM
Banned

Is Israel part of the Anglo-sphere?

No

Is Palestine part of the Anglo-sphere?

No

Why do we argue about these people?

If you ain't speakin' English, you ain't speakin' me language.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Israel part of the Anglo-sphere?

No

Is Palestine part of the Anglo-sphere?

No

Why do we argue about these people?

If you ain't speakin' English, you ain't speakin' me language.
Because Israel wouldn't exist without us -- and their entire land stealing operation is completely our fault (and England for getting it started). Otherwise this would not be a problem. And terrorism against the U.S. would be far less common. And our politicians wouldn't be able to do the "Hippies vs Hicks" divide and conquer routine they love so much.

It's not the Palestinian's fault for being born there. They are doing what ever colonized people have always done -- rebel with protests and acts of terrorism. It's like clockwork. If you try to take people's country from them they fight back to survive. They don't move to Syria and go "Yea I'm Syrian now, some Jew has my old farm."
Old 05-30-2018, 01:49 PM
Banned

Let me be clear about 1 thing.

if you think that its good that rosanne got fired for saying exactly the same thing that elected a president.

then you are 100% FOR corperations controling everything we say or think.

You have found a way around the bill of rights.

Corperate control of every aspect of our lives.

CONGRATULATIONS HIPPY LIBTARDS IM SURE YOU KNEW THIS WAS THE END GOAL OF YOUR FREE SPIRIT HIPPY MOVEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE GOOD JOB.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me be clear about 1 thing.

if you think that its good that rosanne got fired for saying exactly the same thing that elected a president.

then you are 100% FOR corperations controling everything we say or think.

You have found a way around the bill of rights.

Corperate control of every aspect of our lives.

CONGRATULATIONS HIPPY LIBTARDS IM SURE YOU KNEW THIS WAS THE END GOAL OF YOUR FREE SPIRIT HIPPY MOVEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE GOOD JOB.
it's called the free market buddy
Closed Thread