Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Default Segador's Custom Inventory Window

I have made this version of the Inventory Window for my own use on the P99 servers, with the stock Velious UI (it can be used with other UIs) . Post Velious features have been removed, and positioning/color changes were made.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxbejl64l...nouaD0AUa?dl=0

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Brought to you by 24kanthony (Segador Delamuerte - Blue, P99).
24kanthony@gmail.com

Installation Instructions:
1. Download my EQUI_Inventory.xml file
2. Open your EverQuest installation directory which should look something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest Project 1999\"
3. Open the "uifiles" folder, and find the folder for the UI you plan to use the Inventory Window with. If you are using the stock UI, your UI folder is the one named "default"
4. In your UI folder, find and MOVE/COPY/BACKUP your current EQUI_Inventory.xml file incase you would like to change it back.
5. Replace the EQUI_Inventory.xml file in your UI folder with my version. Overwrite if needed (You did remember to back up the old one, right?)
6. Log in to EverQuest and, if needed, reload your UI. The in-game command for this is /load followed by your UI folder name. Example: /load default
Last edited by 24kanthony; 05-23-2018 at 09:41 PM..
Old 05-23-2018, 10:16 PM
Kobold

here is a picture of how the old stock version looks, for reference.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2018, 12:46 AM
Banned

So.. you took out radiant crystals and ebon crystals... cool and evolving items and shroud progression. Well done.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So.. you took out radiant crystals and ebon crystals... cool and evolving items and shroud progression. Well done.
I also rearranged some of the armor slots, shrunk those slots and the class animation window down, pulled everything in a bit closer.
I already am thinking of a few small adjustments to make, so it might get an update to this version before too long.
If I make a 2.0, it will have all the in-bag slots in one of the extra tabs and maybe some other stuff.
If anyone has some real good ideas, I might use them.
Im trying not to take it too far from the classic style though, just improve on it a bit to make it more P99 friendly for anyone who uses the basic UI.

I don't remember if that reclaim button does anything useful for anyone. Maybe I can take that out?
Also thinking that wis, int, cha, can go to the right of the other stats and i can bring things up a bit. Can also shrink the bag slots a little. After all of that, I should be able to reduce the overall size of the window some more.
I dunno, something will get figured out at some point.
Last edited by 24kanthony; 05-24-2018 at 03:20 AM..
Old 11-26-2019, 05:57 AM
Aviak

I like this but it no longer works for me, and Im not sure why