Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You live in your own world and it must be frustrating to not be able to communicate with others. Not one other person on this planet is going to think you are referring to a post from 2 days ago on another thread instead of the one you are quoting with how you responded.

I hope this helps.
The odd thing is ( which blows holes in your theory ) is Vibe posted in this thread refering your post in his thread. (The one I was refering too, the post in question, the one I quoted)

Welp that's a wrap.

I have often wondered what it must be like to be unintelligent, is it just patches of darkness and forgetfulness and light as you slip your +1 Hillary vote into the box at the voting booth?
Last edited by Beastagoog; 10-07-2016 at 12:47 AM..
Old 10-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The odd thing is ( which blows holes in your theory ) is Vibe posted in this thread refering your post in his thread. (The one I was refering too, the post in question, the one I quoted)

Welp that's a wrap.

I have often wondered what it must be like to be unintelligent, is it just patches of darkness and forgetfulness and light as you slip your +1 Hillary vote into the box at the voting booth?
I understand what you are trying to communicate and that is why I commented on your ability to get your point across to others. As I said, no one else on this planet got what you are now saying was your intention with your first post.

As for the political knowledge you think you posses you can roll it up and stick it up your ass because votes from roo land for the next leader of the world don't count.
Closed Thread