Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 11:42 PM
Banned

Default Mic without headset

Anyone use a good mic without a headset attached. I have good speakers and hate wearing headphones while playing. I don't want it to be one that sets on a desk, prefer it to clip to shirt or wear on head.

Would need the mic to have good noise cancellation so you can't hear music/game noise.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:43 PM
Banned

i use this

http://www.modmic.com/
Old 06-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

I hate it when people don't use head sets.

I don't think I'm alone.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate it when people don't use head sets.

I don't think I'm alone.
That is why I wouldn't get a shitty one and wanted a good recommendation. If you get a good one you wouldn't be able to tell.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is why I wouldn't get a shitty one and wanted a good recommendation. If you get a good one you wouldn't be able to tell.
You can always tell. Everyone echoes back that just talked in the last 3 seconds thru your speakers to your mic and it's annoying as fuck. People that don't wear headphones shouldn't be allowed to talk. :P
Old 06-23-2015, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you use the uni or omni directional?

I was thinking making a new set up in my theater room and it would be nice to have other stuff going on besides pc as long as interference isn't picked up by mic.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can always tell. Everyone echoes back that just talked in the last 3 seconds thru your speakers to your mic and it's annoying as fuck. People that don't wear headphones shouldn't be allowed to talk. :P
Well believe it or not there is technology out there that allows for this to not happen.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2015, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, after looking more into these it looks like I could just attach to my other nice headphones if it didn't workout without a headset.

Going to give these a shot.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, after looking more into these it looks like I could just attach to my other nice headphones if it didn't workout without a headset.

Going to give these a shot.
yeah, they're a bit fragile, but the sound quality is at least decent and i use them with nice headphones

i believe the one i have right now is unidirectional
Closed Thread