Banned

Default 2 CoH into PoM

I can log on at night, around 9 PM central
Old 08-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Banned

40k per coh pm me
Old 10-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

Use wiki, you don't need any help , if you can't do the shit without a magicians help just uninstall the game an go on about ya life
Old 10-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Fire Giant

um wiki isn't gonna get u up there, a rogue cant even sneak hide up there unless the flurrys and full dragons on the left side have been killed fresh. then with a DA idol and some luck or a bard running with ya for DA song you MIGHT get it. I know some people madeitin, but that was with massive trains killing stragglers while others got in first.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use wiki, you don't need any help , if you can't do the shit without a magicians help just uninstall the game an go on about ya life
Lol oh sheet dis Vibes first FQ yt?

Kids going red real quick.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol oh sheet dis Vibes first FQ yt?

Kids going red real quick.
Digging up a month old post from before you played and spitting off an irrelevant insult making himself look retarded is far from a YT.

Your experience with FQ YT is starting to resemble your in game play.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

I can "call you up" but its a necro call, so it would involve me grouping with you in cobalt scar. I gate back to cubby, you bind outside ToV, zone in. die at entrance, zone back in. then I summon corpse, I EE rez you. I twitch you a bit for mana, you bind in corner. voila done. would cost a bit extra considering coffin 200pp EEs around 150pp though. as a melee, it takes a big longer solely because you can't bind right at tov ent and zone back in.

just letme know. im sure people asking like 5k 10k for a call up are gonna get like 1 in 10 actual buyers, i will do it way cheaper. more people in PoM the better.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can "call you up" but its a necro call, so it would involve me grouping with you in cobalt scar. I gate back to cubby, you bind outside ToV, zone in. die at entrance, zone back in. then I summon corpse, I EE rez you. I twitch you a bit for mana, you bind in corner. voila done. would cost a bit extra considering coffin 200pp EEs around 150pp though. as a melee, it takes a big longer solely because you can't bind right at tov ent and zone back in.

just letme know. im sure people asking like 5k 10k for a call up are gonna get like 1 in 10 actual buyers, i will do it way cheaper. more people in PoM the better.
seek help
Old 10-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Digging up a month old post from before you played and spitting off an irrelevant insult making himself look retarded is far from a YT.

Your experience with FQ YT is starting to resemble your in game play.
Actually the post I am referring to was made ~2days ago (a post you made). You know the one where you tried 2 be funny and put this new player down?

Sorry you just lashed out emotionally.

Hipponipple loots Gnoll Hide Lash stats read +10 to random emtional lashing out.

P.s:

Since you obv a bit slow here's the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you need help check out the wiki. Its a 17 year old game, if you can't figure it out just quit. You are a wizard, you don't need any items. You need like 3-4 spells per spell level.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 10-06-2016 at 05:05 PM..
Old 10-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually the post I am referring to was made ~2days ago (a post you made). You know the one where you tried 2 be funny and put this new player down?

Sorry you just lashed out emotionally.

Hipponipple loots Gnoll Hide Lash stats read +10 to random emtional lashing out.

P.s:

Since you obv a bit slow here's the quote:
You live in your own world and it must be frustrating to not be able to communicate with others. Not one other person on this planet is going to think you are referring to a post from 2 days ago on another thread instead of the one you are quoting with how you responded.

I hope this helps.
Closed Thread