Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are on ignore for a reason. No longer have to be listened to.
scummy
Old 12-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by valithteezee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said you voted for Trump in 2016. What made you change your vote to Biden this time?
There were a variety of reasons. To list a couple:

- I thought he would be advantageous to me economically. Instead, he failed to significantly roll back certain regulations and restrictions put on the financial industry and his tax reform resulted in me getting taxed 5 figures more than I ever did under Obama.

- He proved that he is an ineffective leader and can’t handle a crisis/high pressure. His total unwillingness to try and get the pandemic under control (instead downplaying it and not listening to doctors/scientists) shows that he is totally unfit to lead the nation. One of the most important aspects of a President IMO is their ability to lead during a crisis. Trump can’t do that.

- His self-serving corruption and perversion of our justice system and other things (such as removing Inspectors General to replace them with lackeys) is a serious problem. It represents a danger to everything we are supposed to represent. Can’t have that going on.

- While I generally vote Republican for fiscal reasons, I also take climate change/the environment very seriously. I think Trump has done way more damage there than I thought he would.

- We are significantly worse off from an international perspective than we were before Trump was President. Both in terms of foreign relations/our power on the world stage, and also economically (e.g., China etc.).
Old 12-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Banned

Downplaying it was the right move as he knew it would take a year for a vaccine and there is NOTHING you can do to slow the spread, earth is too populated.

Panic = hoarding and 10x more crime
Old 12-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are significantly worse off from an international perspective than we were before Trump was President. Both in terms of foreign relations/our power on the world stage, and also economically (e.g., China etc.).
How has he lessened our power on the world stage? He basically took a hard line fuck you position on nations who can't play ball with regard to human rights and our domestic stability. China is one of the most egregious human rights violators on the planet at this moment. Why make nice with them? Iran has sworn on a stack of qurans that they don't want to make a bomb while violating almost every single condition of the last twenty years of nuclear agreements. In the mid 2000's we literally agreed to build the reactors for them provided they wouldn't do x y and z, and they did all of those things. Why would you give them even more if you actually care about the interests of your country?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Snowflakes just make shit up.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Downplaying it was the right move as he knew it would take a year for a vaccine and there is NOTHING you can do to slow the spread, earth is too populated.

Panic = hoarding and 10x more crime
Sorry I try to limit the amount I interact with the less intelligent and the lower class, which you clearly are
Old 12-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Banned

Holy shit that was fucking stupid...
Old 12-10-2020, 10:38 AM
Banned

Please explain how we slowed the spread when masks clearly dont help ( Microscopic Bacteria )

took 1 year for vaccine and immune cocktails only available for our people who make billions of dollars, average asshole might get a remdesevir pill which shaves 2 or 3 days off covid?

Infection rate through the roof, california had 30k cases 1 day this week, FL is back near 10k cases almost everyday

i hear ambulances every 15 mins again

what has been done?
Old 12-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Banned

LOL

Just look at EVERY OTHER COUNTRY

Look at USA. The one who said masks dont work, its a democratic hoax, its no worse than the flu, its just a cold.

New Zealand is pretty much over it, no cases. How can that be??

Oh their people give a shit about each other?? Ah... I guess that makes all the difference.
Old 12-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

The media loved Bush 2, who did 9/11, but Trump can do nothing right. That means he must've been a good President. 1 in 45, bad ratio.

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority." No fag, undo Bush 2's executive authority to create unconstitutional spy agency on Americans. Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS LOVE them some Bush family.

Every one of the Media is CIA.

Burn this motherfucker down, God.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-10-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Closed Thread