Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you say you felt sincerely threatened by the animated gif I'll drop the whole thing.

for now I'm saying we shouldn't join the bully in ridicule when the bullied finally lashes out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone could easily have perceived that as a threat. I care about him sending that to me about as much as your anti baler bullying campaign. I'm actually embarrassed for him to be honest

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I care about him sending that to me about as much as your anti baler bullying campaign. I'm actually embarrassed for him to be honest
SJW for Baler Bullies is the worst thing pokesan has done yet
Old 11-14-2017, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

actually i think this is a good time for lhance to fess up. What did you do to Baler to make him hate you so much?

Baler always cites Lhance for buddying up to people then leeching from their prestige. Is this what you did?
Old 11-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually i think this is a good time for lhance to fess up. What did you do to Baler to make him hate you so much?

Baler always cites Lhance for buddying up to people then leeching from their prestige. Is this what you did?
It all began when I criticized him once, he took it really personal sent me a PM basically wanting me to not criticize what he wrote (it was server chat man!) I ignored that PM, criticized him again and then he sent me a hate filled PM and ever since he has openly campaigned his hatred for me. Since then he tosses insults, sends me PMs occasionally professing his love for me all of which create the cycle of interaction we have.

His typical spew is being sure to let me know he has me on ignore and/or explaining to anyone that will listen how I will steal their prestige from the forums as I have done him.

For instance, his naming violation thread he created, I started to add names that I seen that were in violation and he took that as me stealing his prestige by adding to his thread and his topic. He really took this personal. Of course I felt an obligation to add more names to his list over time, I suppose that didn't help matters.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SJW for Baler Bullies is the worst thing pokesan has done yet
This is what makes Pokesan endearing though, he has a delicate, tender heart. Just misguided at times. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone could easily have perceived that as a threat. I care about him sending that to me about as much as your anti baler bullying campaign. I'm actually embarrassed for him to be honest
congrats on the apathy d00d but i do care about this server+community and don't want it tarnished with another beastlord incident. Not that I think it's a likely outcome for baler but harassment was absolutely a contributing factor there. argue about percentages elsewhere.

Lhance I'm willing to allow your innocence if you can recognize baler reacted quite negatively to your interactions. Please knock it off.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:24 PM
Aviak

i'm enjoying this gimmick
Old 11-14-2017, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congrats on the apathy d00d but i do care about this server+community and don't want it tarnished with another beastlord incident. Not that I think it's a likely outcome for baler but harassment was absolutely a contributing factor there. argue about percentages elsewhere.

Lhance I'm willing to allow your innocence if you can recognize baler reacted quite negatively to your interactions. Please knock it off.
I have no idea what the "beastlord incident" is. I could guess though judging from the rest of what you wrote.

I already made it clear our behavior is mutual and from my perspective I simply reciprocate what I am given. Maybe he feels the same way, who knows but him.

I think it also is clear he "reacted quite negatively to" my interactions, but who's fault is that? I can't help but lay the responsibility on the grown adult who chooses to react the way he does.

I guess in your mind, I bullied him into writing the words he typed out? I bullied him into using a homophobic racist insult, got it.

You have turned this into something it's not. Hyper-sensitivity to a supposed phenomenon that you think you are bearing witness to. You are wrong.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
lol

k

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It all began when I criticized him once, he took it really personal sent me a PM basically wanting me to not criticize what he wrote (it was server chat man!) I ignored that PM, criticized him again and then he sent me a hate filled PM and ever since he has openly campaigned his hatred for me. Since then he tosses insults, sends me PMs occasionally professing his love for me all of which create the cycle of interaction we have.

His typical spew is being sure to let me know he has me on ignore and/or explaining to anyone that will listen how I will steal their prestige from the forums as I have done him.

For instance, his naming violation thread he created, I started to add names that I seen that were in violation and he took that as me stealing his prestige by adding to his thread and his topic. He really took this personal. Of course I felt an obligation to add more names to his list over time, I suppose that didn't help matters.
Isn't it interesting that Baler has such an apparently histrionic response to you? And that Swish also seems to hate you with the same levels of uncommon venom? And that Baler loves switch etc? What's going on here?

Baler hated me once, too; but those were the day's of this accts infancy when it was dedicated solely to shitposting.The good lad came around and became pals after I wrote a nice forum post about him. He's a strange lad but I like him