Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 03:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were shopping for boxes at the box store.
is this a true story? very romantic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-29-2021 at 03:56 AM..
Old 09-29-2021, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this a true story? very romantic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets not overlook Jibartik’s boxing confession/ “wife” cover up story.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:39 AM
Banned

I do have my suspicions that Jibartik is a virgin incel whose girlfriend goes to another school. But I am not sure. He is kind of a sweetie
Old 09-29-2021, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

through mutual friends
Old 09-29-2021, 06:52 AM
Fire Giant

Ooo I’ve got a good one. About 6 years ago I was working as a contractor for the navy in Japan. Single at the time, I’d had a fling or two with Japanese girls, but they don’t really do it for me for the most part, and they all cray cray. One day A Navy buddy of mine said he was booking a catamaran tour through Thailand and needed people to fill the boat up. Phuket, Koh Roi, Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi, etc. Being a single dude, I saw this as a great excuse to go party for a week and get my krunk on. Unknown to me, one of the other people he asked to join was a European astrophysicist gal who was working for the Japan Space Agency. I think he invited her to try and court her. Haha sucker.

Anyways, a few days into the trip and we’re all getting along and having a good time. While stopped on Koh Lanta, I managed to find myself an old beat up guitar. I’m a fairly decent player, and wanted to jam on the boat. That night, her and I stayed up late drinking beer on the netting of the catamaran. I was playing guitar, and she was pointing out the various constellations in the night sky. I think there was even a meteor shower. Later we went skinny dipping in the bioluminescent sea. Sparks flew and butterflies fluttered. We shared out first kiss after a hike up to a lookout point on Koh Phi Phi.

We’ve been dating since. A few years ago she was offered a pretty good job with the European Space Agency based in the Netherlands so I quit my cush Navy job and came out here with her. Found another good gig working for the Data Center industry. Been engaged now for about 2-3 years with neither of us in any hurry to get married. Netherlands is pretty chill and you can get a working visa as partners without being married.

TLDR – While living in Japan, I went to Thailand and came back with a European astrophysicist girlfriend. Did not see that coming!
Old 09-29-2021, 07:44 AM
Banned

I've had a lot of sex over the years and gone steady with a few.

It's hard to say if they where significant tho.. I did fall madly in love with one person, it wasn't worth the drama in the end I truly believe we are better off having gone our separate ways.

Anyway that relationship just started out as them being bored and kissing me after hanging out for an evening. I often think of them as soulmates. Even if we weren't meant to live out our lives and eternity together. We probably wanted to meet up in this life.

Also a triggerish one.

The other one, was technically me getting taken advantage of, after partying. They were completely sober and I was passed out woke up to them fucking me, in my room. We did have some good times tho. And I'm still fond of them. Even if what they did was wrong and they never forced me into sex later.

I've had a few sexless relationships with ppl I really care for and we met at school, or work, or in the Army. They all sorta helped complete me at the time. And two housemates, one I really loved and also was terrified of. I miss them though and wish I could make it up to them and let them know how wonderful they are.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

I met my significant other when I saw an attractive girl walking down the sidewalk and I pulled over and said hey, you want to go to a party? Then I had to make up a party, which was another thing, but she fell for it.
Old 09-29-2021, 11:01 AM
Banned

There was this hot black girl who worked at the local walgreens. She came accross my tinder and we matched then we went out and started banging and 2 years later we're still together. Thanks tinder!
Old 09-29-2021, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

im a genderless blob, my downthereparts look like a pile of hambooger, can som1 halp me figure out who iam?
Old 09-29-2021, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but my husband and I enjoy sex with each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] seems advanced by compare to anxiety volcel
????????????????

drugs? mental illness? both?
Closed Thread