Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 06:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came to thread expecting gay sex, child abuse (sexual or labor), openly expressed racist ideals, self inflicted gunshot wound from responsible gun owner, secession, the are women people argument or eugenics support and/or wishful thinking.

Things one might normally expect from the repugnican party.

Just out of curiosity, what are some things ya might expect to come from a post about the Democratic Party?
Free college for everyone regardless of major or years required to finish, free housing for life, free food for life, open borders with no immigration checks, abortions up to the 4th trimester, free government provided healthcare that includes transition surgeries, retirement at 40, and no gender specific pronouns
Old 04-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just out of curiosity, what are some things ya might expect to come from a post about the Democratic Party?
gay sex, child abuse (sexual or labor), openly expressed racist ideals, self inflicted gunshot wound from responsible gun owner, secession, the are women people argument or eugenics support and/or wishful thinking.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gay sex, child abuse (sexual or labor), openly expressed racist ideals, self inflicted gunshot wound from responsible gun owner, secession, the are women people argument or eugenics support and/or wishful thinking.
Irony is literally you just described like 90% of GOP politicians.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Irony is literally you just described like 90% of GOP politicians.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2016, 04:43 AM
Banned

I'm pretty sure Cruz is a sociopath. As much as I don't like Trump, he nailed it with "Lyin Ted." I also like when he earnestly told the a GoP debate audience: "This is a nasty guy right here." At least Trump is a narcissist and not a psychopath.

His college roommate describing the guy that didn't want "lesser Ivy's" in his study group (that is pretty damn snobby...even for there), said he'd literally rather vote for a random person in the phone book.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure Cruz is a sociopath. As much as I don't like Trump, he nailed it with "Lyin Ted." I also like when he earnestly told the a GoP debate audience: "This is a nasty guy right here." At least Trump is a narcissist and not a psychopath.

His college roommate describing the guy that didn't want "lesser Ivy's" in his study group (that is pretty damn snobby...even for there), said he'd literally rather vote for a random person in the phone book.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

There's an H after the C in psychopath.... I mean come on!
Old 04-29-2016, 07:24 PM
Banned

was hoping this 1 would rustle some grammar jimmies
Old 04-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

err a grammatical mistake would be using like a same sounding word but different spelling and meaning (e.g. to vs. too). What we have here is a spelling mistake. not a mistake of grammar....
Old 04-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could the former house speaker have the opinion of the last hope the party has is “Lucifer in the flesh,” and "I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Not saying Boehner isnt a Miserable son of a bitch either, but damn... if your parties hail marry is considered by anyone, lucifer in the flesh lmao...

Well shit man, thats problems.
Cruz has never and will never be a true blood conservative republican. His entire political career is about going against the party in desperate attempts to push a extreme right-wing theoretical agenda. Boehner is right into finally vent all his frustration at Cruz who lead the party revolt ala the Tea Party against the establishment conservatives for some talibangelical agenda. If Cruz had his way, he would put us back in the 50s. Not saying I hate malts and milkshakes, but the poodle skirts were just horrible fashion.