Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so confused

what's this thread about?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

Belichick and Brady didn't do deflategate. Trump did it.
Old 09-16-2021, 08:32 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8B07CB80-B203-4C07-9A6B-BF51AEE5E30F.jpg (22.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-16-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Wow is removing pictures of pretty people.

Old 09-16-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow is removing pictures of pretty people.

Blizzard is saved, guys

Deleting sprites that are drawn too attractive is almost the same as not molesting your employees

Needless over-correction IMO
Old 09-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blizzard is saved, guys

Deleting sprites that are drawn too attractive is almost the same as not molesting your employees

Weird super woke Amish cultural revolution inc.

I called it.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blizzard is saved, guys

They are really doing that?

I don't understand what ugly people's end goal is. Get rid of the supermodels, and then it's just going to be a competition amongst ugly people about who is less ugly. A current 5 becomes a 10, etc... They are so afraid of human nature.

Rather than pretend human nature isn't real, learn how to live with it, make sense of it and incorporate it into your daily life. Ya know, like an adult does. Only children demand that the world change to suit them.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only children demand that the world change to suit them.
What have they won? SCOTUS is 6-3, DACA is deceased, abortion has been thwarted, Dems can't even get tax hikes approved, you'll get both Chambers in 2022.

Your fort is secure, let them have their elf MUSH.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:25 PM
Banned

The entire idea of not “objectifying” women (which is why Blizz changed/removed their sexy women in game art) is so completely silly, I can’t believe it’s still an issue

The public is completely confused when women objectify themselves constantly, in music videos (cardi B anyone?), in public appearances, on social media (in my opinion social media is single-handedly responsible for rising rates of teen depression), and elsewhere online (twitch, youtube, onlyfans)

The fact that women constantly objectify themselves but freak out when men do it to them confuses everyone. Then we have the fact that men are objectified nearly as often and no one cares (I certainly don’t but if things were truly equal some people would). “Unrealistic and overly attractive bodies”? Do you know the amount of steroids someone would have to do to have the body of Goku from dragon ball z or He-man? Talk about unrealistic. At least women need to only get down to borderline unhealthy body weight to look like female video games and cartoon heroes. I would have to inject an amount of test + tren that would likely make my heart explode (in addition to getting to ~5% bodyfat!!) before I could ever get to the size of male heroes…

So silly
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-16-2021 at 11:30 PM..
Old 09-16-2021, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The entire idea of not “objectifying” women (which is why Blizz changed/removed their sexy women in game art) is so completely silly, I can’t believe it’s still an issue

The public is completely confused when women objectify themselves constantly, in music videos (cardi B anyone?), in public appearances, on social media (in my opinion social media is single-handedly responsible for rising rates of teen depression), and elsewhere online (twitch, youtube, onlyfans)

The fact that women constantly objectify themselves but freak out when men do it to them confuses everyone. Then we have the fact that men are objectified nearly as often and no one cares (I certainly don’t but if things were truly equal some people would). “Unrealistic and overly attractive bodies”? Do you know the amount of steroids someone would have to do to have the body of Goku from dragon ball z or He-man? Talk about unrealistic. At least women need to only get down to borderline unhealthy body weight to look like female video games and cartoon heroes. I would have to inject an amount of test + tren that would likely make my heart explode (in addition to getting to ~5% bodyfat!!) before I could ever get to the size of male heroes…

So silly
Goku is a Gay Icon, girls don't watch that shit. 💯
Closed Thread