Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftie defense always seems to be "no, this isn't happening, you're making things up". Meanwhile Kendi and "White fragility" is required reading in MANY undergrad and graduate programs now, and Kendi himself *identifies* as a critical race theorist. AKA untalented grifter with nothing to offer, making a living off white guilt and stirring up outrage among minorities. He *needs* people to be divided by race, and stoke animosity between races. His paycheck depends on it.
Turn off Fox News, buddy.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, nobody is complaining about teaching history. We've already been doing that for decades. What people oppose is teaching history that is bullshit, untrue and casts aspersions about groups of people based on their skin color. This is absolutely, completely self-evidently racist and you have to be blind, stupid, racist, or all three to deny it. And yes, it IS being taught, especially in colleges but it's creeping lower and lower in grade level.

Leftie defense always seems to be "no, this isn't happening, you're making things up". Meanwhile Kendi and "White fragility" is required reading in MANY undergrad and graduate programs now, and Kendi himself *identifies* as a critical race theorist. AKA untalented grifter with nothing to offer, making a living off white guilt and stirring up outrage among minorities. He *needs* people to be divided by race, and stoke animosity between races. His paycheck depends on it.

Same problem the left faces: They claim to be against racism, but they need it to exist, lest they lose their political and social identity as the good guys. Meanwhile america is better today than it has ever been for minorities, which the left should celebrate, but instead they pretend it's never been worse. It's such a transparently cynical and divisive strategy.

The USA is not terrible to minorities anymore, at all. It's not 1960, let alone 1860. BLM is completely mainstream, it is endorsed by virtually every possible institution. How does that equate to a racist society? It doesn't, and you're wrong.
Critical theory is rooted in post-Leninism, it isn't some new thing you're on the cutting edge of opposing it. It's been around longer than you have, zoomer.

You just slapped the word race on it to generate adviews. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-17-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

CRT is catholic guilt with new branding.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Old 09-17-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Critical theory is rooted in post-Leninism, it isn't some new thing you're on the cutting edge of opposing it. It's been around longer than you have, zoomer.

You just slapped the word race on it to generate adviews. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for contributing nothing while also showing us all what a douche canoe you are.

It's certainly a new idea that the general public is learning about. It's been around for a long time and it was dismissed when it started but now it's seeing the light of day. It's a unique perspective but it's not rooted in reality. The only way you believe it holds any shred of truth is if you believe all human action is based on obtaining more power.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's certainly a new idea that the general public is learning about. It's been around for a long time and it was dismissed when it started but now it's seeing the light of day. It's a unique perspective but it's not rooted in reality. The only way you believe it holds any shred of truth is if you believe all human action is based on obtaining more power.
Don't lecture me about reality, you morons think a reality television grifter is the messiah because he held a book you like upside down.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't lecture me about reality, you morons think a reality television grifter is the messiah because he held a book you like upside down.
You are living in the year 2018. Hope this helps.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are living in the year 2018. Hope this helps.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

haha that guy what a goof

meanwhile

teach it in schools its history you dont know anything non believer shun shun them shun them from the table!

which side?

Who cares both.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

There's still time for the GOP to pick a candidate who isn't retarded.
Closed Thread