Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default 2nd Class Citizens

Not sure which end of the bus to sit on, might get some strange reactions
Old 09-22-2021, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, vaccine misinformation and acting like plagues aren't real how will you ever survive.

Tired of morons like you taking every chance they can to kill grandma and mutate the plague because you want to be free to Darwin award yourself.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by blindedsoul; 09-22-2021 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 09-22-2021, 04:36 PM
Banned

I cant read what it says but let me guess.

Starts with something fair, like everyone should be able to speak..
then it goes into how much him and his friends are victims because they dont want to listen to anyone but themselves.

No, you dont have the right to endanger people.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, vaccine misinformation and acting like plagues aren't real how will you ever survive.

Tired of morons like you taking every chance they can to kill grandma and mutate the plague because you want to be free to Darwin award yourself.
Totally well adjusted and upstanding member of society. Prolly a really cool guy to hang out w/
Old 09-22-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

I think the people pushing vaccines so hard are those who lack direction(atheism). So they are clinging to this new religion(Fauci) to give them marching orders. They exhibit the same tactics are religious zealots who question nothing from on high.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:42 PM
Banned

I know I'm blocked, but as usual gravy is completely wrong.

You endanger people every day, in preventable ways. Every time you drive your car to the store when you could just ride a bike or walk, you are needlessly endangering people. When you choose to smoke or drink, and end up in the hospital with cancer as a result, and your chemotherapy is making you much more likely to contract and spread deadly diseases to the hospital staff, you are needlessly putting lives at risk.

He is just purely motivated by politics. If trump was saying to get vaccinated, he'd be telling you not to. I feel bad for him, his brain is warped.

I know, this sounds like 4chan quackery, using basic reason and logic to understand that life is fundamentally a risk\benefit tradeoff.

How many people in the 3rd world died due to the lockdowns? 3rd world countries depend on 1st world countries functioning to function themselves. Does anyone even care about that number? Nope.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Old 09-22-2021, 04:53 PM
Banned

And as usual I'm not against getting the vaccine or masking. I just think we should be more rational and less hysterical in how those things are implemented.

Unvaccinated people are not "stopping the pandemic from ending". For one thing, vaccinated people are still getting covid, and there are also many people who *cant* get *any* vaccines due to prior conditions. What are they supposed to do, live in a cell the rest of their lives? Covid will be here forever to an extent, but luckily it's not very dangerous at all if you're healthy. The statistics on the cdc's website clearly show this.

But I know, I know, I must "find 650k dead acceptable". Right, sure. Not a total sanctimonious manipulation of words at all.
Old 09-22-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

That's so swell too, when people revel in the deaths of people they don't like politically by posting sick memes. Really sane, well adjusted attitude.

Seriously, why do you even care if people don't get vaccinated? You clearly would enjoy\relish their deaths, because you're insane. You just like yelling at people and exerting control over them. Again, because you're insane.
Closed Thread