Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 01:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pop locked was a big negative for a lot of people on agnarr. I personally disliked the short timeline between xpax, leveling speed, and pop locked. I might give this server a go.

Regardless of what people are QQing about, I had a LOT of fun raiding on agnarr. I was in a smaller guild, met a bunch of cool fucking people, and had fun doing the raids I loved to do. The guild eventually broke up and merged with a zerg guild and I left the server.
What guild, Zade? I was having a blast until the same exact thing happened to me.

I was in 4 inch raid buffed for a week and then the leader split with all the raid loot. I laughed at that one.

Then I was in Malachite to Riches and was having a blast until the leader left one day and the guild completely fell apart. Everyone left to Fourth Meal or The Regime. My enjoyment never really recovered so I just bummed around on the server until I gave up.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

I joined Dawntreaders like 2 weeks before kunark dropped. Raided all of kunark with them until we started doing trak. Had a bunch of people just "disappear" which crippled our raid attendance. Started wiping on named because of low attendance, which caused more people to drop guild or burn out and quit. We started joint raiding with Major, which was cool, but then some internal drama happened and a bunch more people quit lol. Thats when I left too. I went to Faceless, didn't like it. Then I went to Trucidation and no one ever played. Landed up in Tiggle's guild, whatever it is called. Raided with them opening week of velious and then quit. Not sure where I will end up on corny server but I'm going to shoot for the zerg guilds first this time lol
Last edited by Zade; 02-22-2018 at 11:37 AM..
Old 02-22-2018, 12:59 PM
Aviak

I love the original game, but I've seen Crushbone, Unrest, and Guk too much to get excited.

The time away from home makes you appreciate home more. I'm back on P99 exploring and grouping.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:13 PM
Banned

That's the biggest problem with the TLP servers, the community is trash elitists who have the "me" mentality. Honestly i think its a problem of only being in each expansion for 3 months, people are trying to rush the gearing and leveling process just to see all the content. This TLP is going to bomb and this may be the final nail in coffin.

Saw a screenshot of a dude in eq who has 121 krono, gonna be funny when the game closes and the people farming krono like its cryptocurrency wonder why the wasted so much time.
Last edited by Grubbz; 02-22-2018 at 01:18 PM..
Old 02-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Aviak

just enjoying this playlist of nizzar and co running botted VMware toons running through every open world zone refreshing track and sending tweets when the SEQ target list gets a hit on agnarr
Old 02-23-2018, 01:16 PM
VIP / Contributor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 02-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. So your saying they just copied and pasted some marketing cliche bullshit? I'm not surprised.

Hey, at least they turn left like Derelick Myballs Zoolander!
Old 02-24-2018, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

I think Ragefire, Phinny and Agnarr were enough. Ragefire was their first attempt in a while for a progression server that was so popular that they had to make lockjaw. Phinny built on that popularity and Agnarr gave everyone that wanted to stop at POP that opportunity.

I played on ragefire and phinny and came to the conclusion that these servers were too easy and infested with boxed characters. If they really want to make some money I would love to see a server with the difficulty of p1999 (with faster xp though) with more gm/guides checking for boxing locked at POP. I shouldn't have to break a raid up to 4-5 different groups of 18-14 characters to maximize the guild progression. Give me a real challenge where guilds can wipe even with 72 players.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 02-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Nothing new just like all the old failure progression servers it's eq for babies just another sad fakeEq server to milk idiots on exp potions, bags, and reinvest in Kronos again.

True boxing doesn't stop a damn thing, only outlawing boxing entirely and policing it (something daybreak will never do because it means less money and more work). It is not difficult nowadays to have multiple computers in a small area or even have a switch to control them via one keyboard and mouse

However this announcement proves me wrong... I predicted a luclin or velious locked server after agnarr appears I was wrong and they are just going to respin the same shit again
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Closed Thread