Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we've had schools and guns for years and yet we've never had them happen at this frequency.
Pretty sure school shooting frequency is down compared to the past few decades, actually. You just hear about them more today.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
school shootings happen. they happen in trash public schools where beta White boys get slapped and harangued and jocked on by hooting baboony goonies.
We need to teach kids to fight back when they're getting bullied.

Yeah, they'll probably get their ass kicked. But even if they do, the bully gains at least some respect for him and stops.

Get it over and done with using fists so it doesn't fester and explode in a hail of gun fire.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
school shootings happen. they happen in trash public schools where beta White boys get slapped and harangued and jocked on by hooting baboony goonies. they will always happen, until imaging technology and automated physical force response tech evolves such that getting a weapon into a school is prohibitive, let alone avoiding the armed autobots that jump out of the floors and ceilings onto your head and testicles. which is not far off. like, you may not see it but I will. there will be a team of 25 trannies in Maryland occupying the rolling robots from Star Wars Episode 1 within 10 seconds response time to any school shooting threat by the time i'm 60.

in the interim, rather than abolishing human rights, maybe address the horrific circumstances that are generating these explosive burnouts???
If we're going for armed AI to impose order by force, why are you mentioning human rights? Clearly, you're prepared for a surveillance state and are at least giving it tacit approval. Why then is asking for more difficulty in purchasing a firearm some massive tyrannical communist plot?

As to the other posts, wow, can't believe you guys gave me serious responses. I agree that the Internet is toxic and children shouldn't be on it. Social media really should have an age minimum of 18. That's even more important than gun laws.

I imagine some of these kids get bullied at school and then it continues 24/7 on Facebook and whatever else people use. No respite
Old 05-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure school shooting frequency is down compared to the past few decades, actually. You just hear about them more today.
I think it is. Still a problem I'm not prepared to ignore. There has to be some middle ground
Old 05-22-2018, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
surveillance state in public buildings isn't necessarily all that onerous. i'm talking about making it spookier in a public building; you're talking about removing what keeps n@gg@r sperm out of my orifices. public school is already nightmare hell, so if conditions inside the buildings are the dipstick for communism level we should have stuck w/ obama 3rd term.

and actually, it'll be human operators for a long time i think. AI shooter decision comes later.

if theyre uncomfortable with 2 tons of military hardware and computers hanging above their kids heads at all times, real humans will still be able to send their kids at their own expense to private schools where the torture isn't so severe that their classmates are coming in with AR15s.
I confess everything about your post horrified me and makes me nostalgic for Islam. As dystopian as the Middle East is, I've never heard anything in an Islamic sermon that scares me quite as much as your thought process in the above post

Thoughts and prayers to the Christian god
Old 05-22-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

the problem with the bully question is that we've softened males. we've told them not to fight, and that fighting is wrong. this is from the perspective of cuck bitch liberals who have never experienced the transcendent bonding that occurs between two males of any age who take their dispute to the physical plane.

it's not that big of a deal to get your ass whooped. you're a kid. fight back. yeah you're gonna get your ass whooped you scrawny nerd bitch. if you're lucky, you'll toughen up. if you're from a good family, you have an older brother who beat you up and so the kids of your class are wimps by comparison (thanks bro).

somehow we have to dispel this idea that physical confrontation is inherently wrong. little boys need it. young men often need it. we used to ship em off to the trenches. What now? Everyone is a special snowflake who should never be hurt physically or emotionally. wrong.

that's weak victim mindset.

learn how to throw a punch. learn how to take one. or else you'll be taking it in the ass while lusting after the hooting baboony goonie females.

THAT shit is what breeds skewl shottars
Old 05-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

-replying to the dunkin dworf

News paper, various other forms of media and simple word of mouth have been around for a minute. Plenty of weaponry and schools at the same time, just like you said. All of the things you just mentioned have been around with varying degrees of intensity.

The only thing I have to go on is the Columbine kids and the ripples they left in the pond. This social meme will have to play itself out, so the dirty yard gnome who posted above is probably right about more being in the future until this works its way out of the system. If it ever will, I doubt it will.

Quote:
Some of them want to be ironically worshipped like Dylan Klebold and "The Supreme Gentleman" Elliot Rodger.
I had forgot about that kid.. Yeah, hes on the internet with an undeveloped brain ffs. Driving a BMW and feeling like hes top shit but knows nothing. I have met 25 year olds that carry that same arrogance because of college and looking down on the mud people like they are something special. Fools are gonna fool but like Will Smith said now everyone sees it and there are going to be issues. One dumb kids gets another dumb kid to do dumb things, nothing new just amplified now.

So back to my original point, they are on the Internet from day one practically born with "everything" in their hand, it's their norm now but I am not sure it's healthy.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

i haven't heard JP talk about bullying or the need for physical confrontation

however i have adopted some of his linguistic styles, much as i have adopted some of TRUMP
Old 05-22-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
News paper, various other forms of media and simple word of mouth have been around for a minute. Plenty of weaponry and schools at the same time, just like you said. All of the things you just mentioned have been around with varying degrees of intensity.
True, but the 24-hour news cycle is relatively new.

Media is forced to gather as much info as possible to show round the clock. When there's a major tragedy, it almost gives them a break allowing them to focus on that one topic pretty much all day for a few weeks.

And they all do it at the same time.

Suddenly the school shooter gains the attention of the country. All eyes are on him.

In the past, media could only afford to highlight these stories for a minimum amount of time because the short length of their programs.

Now they can spend all day on it.

Makes the news more enticing for fame-hungry people.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Banned

texas public schools are a treacherous place

holy shit i realize now this lad went to a school just in south houston, about the same distance from Downtown that I was to the north.

it was a god send that i left when i was 14 and had a mind expansion living in LA
Closed Thread