Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 01:49 PM
Aviak

Default Guardian Wurms

Checking for interest in getting a group together for skyfire Guardian Wurms on Sunday mornings around 8 am Eastern time. ( This is the most reliable time for me, that's why !)

I've never done them, so i don't know what the ideal group for them is, feel free to chime in. 4-man? 5-man? 6-man? Tank / Cleric / Slower (me) / ? / ? / ?

I have a 60 Druid for Harmony and/or 60 NO-TORP shammy for slowing.

Let's see if any early risers are interested....or late nighters from across the pond somewhere!

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>

Mrtwig 60 Drood
Mrshamtastik 60 Shammy
Mrlich 59 Necro
Mrmez 34 Chanter
Old 07-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

You require the following -

Tash (shtick) and slows
Cleric (and some way of gaining mana)
DPS
Puller (harmony is best)
Tank

An enchanter, cleric, ranger, and warrior is the best comp for this camp (assuming 60). If you have that backbone then you can fill in with whatever you want.

Good luck man hope you get your terper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Slows is a must.

Torpor makes life easier.

Fuck a ranger unless they are a badass one.

Bard with OOS enc tash shm slows cleric Rog tank.

Anything less and you will wipe. Due to not slowing or adds dropping from the ceiling. It might not happen right away but it will get ya.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slows is a must.

Torpor makes life easier.

Fuck a ranger unless they are a badass one.

Bard with OOS enc tash shm slows cleric Rog tank.

Anything less and you will wipe. Due to not slowing or adds dropping from the ceiling. It might not happen right away but it will get ya.
Dunno how you intend to pull with that composition?

Rangers are the best pullers for this camp. They have slow utility with weapons, and have decent DPS and their attack buffs can improve the tanks damage as well as toss on a DS for the tank. Rangers are great for this camp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Harmo to start once broken Ezpz.

We’ve done this camp so many times together and used a ranger what like 3 times cause Vora wanted to come.

Don’t be silly.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-21-2018, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'd take an epic ranger over the monk any day if I was trying to minmax it. If you try to fill up the group then it doesn't matter what you put in it as long as you have the tash slows tank and dps.

Quote:

Old 07-21-2018, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ranger,Monk(Tank),Cleric,Shaman
Cleric will run out of mana healing the monk with no ench. And why have a ranger if you already have a puller? Exchange the ranger for an enchanter for better DPS and tash/clarity.

Quote:

Old 07-21-2018, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

In my experience the clerics usually had trouble keeping up if they didn't have some kind of mind candy. They were usually pocket clerics and weren't geared the best so maybe that's why.

Quote:

Old 07-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Orc

I killed a couple of Gwurms at lvl 56 on my shaman. We were 56 sham, 56 ranger and 60 SK with epic. Was really hard, but we killed two of them before deciding that it was too dangerous.

Easy camp with ranger, tank, shaman and cleric, as long as they are high level and know how to play.
Old 07-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Count me in. Klauss, 60 Cleric

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklefixer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checking for interest in getting a group together for skyfire Guardian Wurms on Sunday mornings around 8 am Eastern time. ( This is the most reliable time for me, that's why !)

I've never done them, so i don't know what the ideal group for them is, feel free to chime in. 4-man? 5-man? 6-man? Tank / Cleric / Slower (me) / ? / ? / ?

I have a 60 Druid for Harmony and/or 60 NO-TORP shammy for slowing.

Let's see if any early risers are interested....or late nighters from across the pond somewhere!

<Insert SweetAss Sig Here>

Mrtwig 60 Drood
Mrshamtastik 60 Shammy
Mrlich 59 Necro
Mrmez 34 Chanter
Closed Thread