Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Large Rat

Default Warning it's not client per RL person

Early today my sons account and my account were banned, why,

"you had both accounts logged in from the same computer. our system tells us when two clients are open on the same machine. yours were"

I was soloing gnomes in Steamfont with my Druid, and taking long mana breaks, my son was using his account to check out what was being sold in the Commans while I med, the rules as I was aware were no boxing I was wrong, they state:

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

The rule should state one computer per account. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just letting other people know.

V/R
Craggor[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craggor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early today my sons account and my account were banned, why,

"you had both accounts logged in from the same computer. our system tells us when two clients are open on the same machine. yours were"

I was soloing gnomes in Steamfont with my Druid, and taking long mana breaks, my son was using his account to check out what was being sold in the Commans while I med, the rules as I was aware were no boxing I was wrong, they state:

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

The rule should state one computer per account. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just letting other people know.

V/R
Craggor[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how we see a lot of posts like this now...
Old 05-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Politely apologize to Amelinda in the petition forum, request a second chance and be patient (may take up to a month, possibly longer). The staff are usually forgiving if a person seems genuinely repentant, doesn't harass them for a quick response, and doesn't go out kicking and screaming making big public displays. Leaving with a staff insult is an automatic permanent ban
Old 05-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

lol suuuure
Old 05-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MY VIRGIN EYES!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

LOL, omg that is too funny! Oh and to op, Bullllllshhhiitttt!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Large Rat

Oh I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, I'm just letting others know what was NOT stated in the rules and how it will get you banned.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

V/R

Craggor
Old 05-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Large Rat

Craggor most boxing is done from the same pc yo. Yer gonna be stupid enuff to tempt fate and log two from one pc then cry when they ban you. You should be happy *****. Best believe they have gud anti boxing prevention here son.
I'll body slam that harrisonistrollin guy. Try to take my name. Taint the cause of justice and equity. Body slam him, with vengeance. Suplex of the gods. Round house, round house. Round house one more time.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

Another no name boxing retard banned.

good riddance.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another no name boxing retard banned.

good riddance.
Closed Thread