Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2022, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This what you mean?

“First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote”
You'll have to buy her book to find out! Let me know what lies she tells you for money.
Old 04-25-2022, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll have to buy her book to find out! Let me know what lies she tells you for money.
Sounds like Sen Warren agrees

But her integrity is also compromised since she lied about her ethnicity to get some scholarship into college or something because non-white privilege exists
Old 04-25-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like Sen Warren agrees

But her integrity is also compromised since she lied about her ethnicity to get some scholarship into college or something because non-white privilege exists
Would have to google something like 'what states have binding primaries' but I don't think it could go both ways (state-party, party-state). Parties aren't their property or whatever.
Old 04-25-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Speaking of Dems not eating their own, how’s JK Rowling doing these days? Still getting death threats?
I think she's doing her thing and some people have gotten over it (some).
Old 04-26-2022, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s more about trump being obese and disgusting and how I’d like the president to look respectable

But if you’d like to call me gay that’s fine. I’ve been called far worse
They don't have to look respectable or even attractive, they have to act respectable and have charisma.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not a Trump hater but the guy did not act respectable at all. The office of the president requires a certain amount of decorum. Obama had it in spades, Trump didn't. His saving grace was the fact that Hillary was less likeable. She does not have her husband's charisma whatsoever, who even though he cheated and lied to the world on TV about it it is still liked. That's charisma.
Old 04-26-2022, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Speaking of Dems not eating their own, how’s JK Rowling doing these days? Still getting death threats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think she's doing her thing and some people have gotten over it (some).
I'm pretty sure Hogwarts is satanic indoctrination lol.
Old 04-26-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We gonna see a Clinton Bleachbit move from insiders? Succeeds? Fails?

And/Or we gonna see Elon release the shadowban records and other BS that went on?

This is gonna bring a spotlight on FB, YT, et al... Delicious.
I hope that happens, that'd be cool to see him info dump all this behind the scenes shit they considered their secret sauce.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope that happens, that'd be cool to see him info dump all this behind the scenes shit they considered their secret sauce.
its a shame he didn't spend his fourty four billion dollars to buy, like, Cargill, where such an info dump would end up with a bunch of the correct people losing their freedom

Not that I trust Elon to do anything for the right reasons but he screws people so often and reliably someone would spill the beans eventually
Old 04-27-2022, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

This is not financial advice.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-27-2022, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

where the f did this money come from anyone know?