Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

^yeah i was nogunz for a couple years as well. The weapon was used in a murder and getting it back was proving a hassle, was going to have to fly there and pick it up in person best case, eventually i got superstitious and decided it was not worth struggling to get a cursed object back. Some zogsquad officer probably plinks with it on the weekends now, lol.

Rearm soon, you need to be armed right here and now if mass arrests by FBI are going down, esp. if you are being truthful about your city. It makes a difference in your state of mind as well even if unused. How would a samurai without a sword feel?
Old 11-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^yeah i was nogunz for a couple years as well. The weapon was used in a murder and getting it back was proving a hassle, was going to have to fly there and pick it up in person best case, eventually i got superstitious and decided it was not worth struggling to get a cursed object back. Some zogsquad officer probably plinks with it on the weekends now, lol.

Rearm soon, you need to be armed right here and now if mass arrests by FBI are going down, esp. if you are being truthful about your city. It makes a difference in your state of mind as well even if unused. How would a samurai without a sword feel?
I have a funny story about property rooms. Maybe another time.

Lets just say its shocking how unprofessional the property room is run, and the officers working the property room consider it to be a big joke.

We forced our way upstairs. Once upstairs, there is no security locks because its all administrative offices for the most part. No criminals would be up there. We had no property ticket (typical big city seizure, no ticket, just a big fuck you you're lucky you're not under arrest)

Each desk we got to, every time we hit resistance, we argued and pressed, and when the desk got up to "go ask the Sgt." we'd blow past another desk and walk further into the labyrinth through even more corridors and hallways. Literally straight white-priviledge good-looking thugging and stalking and evading these roadblocks.. My friend led the charge (hes Italian but white north Italian, ivory skin tone and blue eyes like Sam Gravano) and we blew past 3 desks using this technique.

We literally walked to the property room ourselves. We wandered (stormed) down the fucking hall and into the property room itself. LOL. this was hilarious thinking back on it.

My Italian buddy "asked" for the stuff back that was seized. He had that sleezy guido charm where hes being polite but hes also sounding like a guido scumbag at the same time. Cops love this city-guido charm. And they gave us every single item back while laughing about all the items seized.

One was a police-issue megaphone we were using to terrorize the local Ivy league school. They thought it was hilarious and said we must have been loaded on drinks/drugs. It was a big barrel of laughs despite the fact we just got done thugging our way into the admin level, and thugged past 3 "checkpoint" desks and reception areas.

White. Fucking. Priviledge.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The answer for anyone who posts in this forum regularly is no, absolutely not. Shouldn't reproduce either.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

If we had even a tint of complexion I know in my heart we'd have been face down eating linoleum asking who let us upstairs, and what the fuck we were doing? + full pat down cavity search with a busted nose. Preppy clothing + white skin = everything is gonna be ok.

Thank baby jesus, and the Catholic Church for whitening his skin up and shaving down his Semitic nose and plastering his image everywhere from 300 A.D onward.

*folds hands in prayer*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-04-2016 at 04:40 PM..
Old 11-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

this is what a police state looks like
Old 11-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is what a police state looks like
be a white under same circumstance of real... ... ssdd...

that dude in north carolina was killed for sitting in his car waiting to get a kid off the bus NOT breaking the law and lawfully not disarming... shit's real... bust it up into pieces and we we all flailin'...
Old 11-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the poll closes at 6 PM on the dot. very unfriendly time that seems designed to say don't bother we don't want you to. also says if you commute any sort of distance away from here, fuck you. (cant eat dinner, shower, many probably don't even make it etc)

feeling apathetic due to the above. man up?
Polling stations nationwide are open from 6:30am to 7:30pm

You have no excuse, Azzar. Go give Trump his well deserved upboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Closed Thread