Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your turn first :P
Career Politicians using office to secure lobbyist demands
Career Politicians using office to cement their private business endeavors to create pseudo-monopolies
Career Politicians working collaboratively with leftists politicians to cement regulations that create extraordinary barriers to entry in markets that would otherwise face greater competition.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans don't. Most believe that homosexuals and transgender people are an abomination and should not have rights. Much like they feel/felt about black people and currently feel about brown people of all ethnicities.
Hahaha this is so fuckin stupid
Old 12-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not at all. Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Or do you not understand the tongue in cheek comment I was making about Trump lashing out against illegal immigrants while employing them at his properties?
I understand that in your mind service positions are lower class and to look down on. It gives me a peak into your mind. You're scum
Old 12-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand that in your mind service positions are lower class and to look down on. It gives me a peak into your mind. You're scum
A lot of tech workers have this mindset. It's very "CapitOlist" (as in Hunger Games Capitol-dwellers).

Disingenuously patronizing the poor from their ivory towers. Yeah, everyone should have it good like me. Raise the minimum wage (and put all the penny-profit companies out of business).

It's all good, in theory.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you okay? Hands bleeding from grasping at the straws to build your strawman?
Old 12-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of tech workers have this mindset. It's very "CapitOlist" (as in Hunger Games Capitol-dwellers).

Disingenuously patronizing the poor from their ivory towers. Yeah, everyone should have it good like me. Raise the minimum wage (and put all the penny-profit companies out of business).

I worked in a retail & service industry for 16 years? No idea what sort of tech work you think I magically do.

I just happen to be able to work from home now. Sorry you're not living your best life.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously didn't watch...
u got me

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

You guys don't just jump to conclusions - you jump the shark in the process every time.

Papercut turns into decapitation with you. Biting fingernails turns into cannibalism.
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha heehee

and congrats to thee
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wage depression is a real thing. keep blowing ur own dick thats some ego shit

vote no to robber barons

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread