Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-18-2019, 04:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Is it possible to move from green to teal? My friends on green are telling me it's not working.
Old 11-18-2019, 09:03 AM
Aviak

Probably past that two week point so the /move no longer works.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Actually the /Move system message is still up so I would hope /move requests are honored!
Old 11-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Aviak

Looking at the original post -- https://www.project1999.com/

Teal went live Nov 3rd, and they had the /move set for two weeks. Seems it ended yesterday; probably around when MrPanther posted.

I'm guessing disabling the /move was automatic, whereas the login message is a manual process that hasn't been updated yet.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Question Camping mobs / areas

i have came across this twice now , camping unrest basement and a druid comes and says we arent line of sight for named mob and then trys to take that as a camp, says its the rulers of the server , that you have to line of sight of named that you are camping . this true? i didnt see it in the discussions forums.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have came across this twice now , camping unrest basement and a druid comes and says we arent line of sight for named mob and then trys to take that as a camp, says its the rulers of the server , that you have to line of sight of named that you are camping . this true? i didnt see it in the discussions forums.
they are correct
Old 12-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Naming Policy

With a new server comes the opportunity to enforce our naming policy to the best of our ability. If you are informed by a Guide that your name is in violation, please do your best to comply with their wishes. While we have let some names go in the past, we are going to do our best to adhere to the policy on Green. I'm looking at you, Taylorswift.
I feel like a quarter of Teal characters have stupid names that violate the naming policy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 02:27 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to thedonkdonk Send a message via MSN to thedonkdonk Send a message via Yahoo to thedonkdonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are correct
That's not at all how that camp works.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you not read the guidebook??? Technically, they're probably right. The guidebook says you need to have LOS/aggro range for it to constitute a camp except for a few exceptions where staying there is not feasible (Sebilis Spore King and Karnor Captain are listed as examples). According to the guidebook, if you were there first, and they show up wanting to take one of the multiple camps you were holding, then you would get to choose which camp you want and they would choose theirs.
Old 12-20-2020, 08:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

We're all looking at Taylor Swift.