Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

The statistics speak for themselves. Read the article, I'm sure you think that lady is a bigot too. Idiot.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

I hate people who waste everyone's time and energy hating inconsequential shit. Every god damned person on this planet is, in fact, a person. Being a person means you have the agency to figure shit out for yourself. It's everyone's right to be given the room to do just that without some asshole trying to tell them it's this way or that. Fuck you if you interfere with those rights.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate people who waste everyone's time and energy hating inconsequential shit. Every god damned person on this planet is, in fact, a person. Being a person means you have the agency to figure shit out for yourself. It's everyone's right to be given the room to do just that without some asshole trying to tell them it's this way or that. Fuck you if you interfere with those rights.
Pretty much. Like, why do you care so much whether a person is one way or another? I’m sorry you were raised in a place where anything that wasn’t the way your mom or dad was is an aberration. It’s funny, the camp that praises “mind your own business” tends to be up in everyone else’s business.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good read for Detoxx or anyone stuck in a similar situation:

https://naefearty.wordpress.com/2014.../gas-mark-six/
If that's really true story omg feel so bad for her, and they had kids too Lord Jesus...
Old 03-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Aviak

I miss the old alli
Old 03-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's really true story omg feel so bad for her, and they had kids too Lord Jesus...
Yeah I mean these people are messed up. We can start admitting it and stop pretending. Homosex fetishes and discussion thereof got no place in a fucken elementary school.

Friendly reminder I've committed zero hate crimes, zero intention to do so. Viscere probably the same and doesn't have as strong of views and probably hasn't researched this issue as much. Likely related. Just sick of loot hoppin drama queen, doesn't make him a bigot.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much. Like, why do you care so much whether a person is one way or another? I’m sorry you were raised in a place where anything that wasn’t the way your mom or dad was is an aberration. It’s funny, the camp that praises “mind your own business” tends to be up in everyone else’s business.
I'm concerned for the health and safety of her acquaintances.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

A child with an unsullied mind is better equipped to reason about these topics than you with your prejudices.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

his
Closed Thread