Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 06:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Accidentally gave my skeleton my starter Khukri lol

I accidentally gave my skeleton my starter weapon on accident lol and i was wondering ifffff..

A. There was a way to get a new one (having no newbie note messes that up a bit..

oorrrr

B. Is it really that important? I'm new, and I'm only level 12, but it was a hell of a thing getting to 12 with no prior EQ1 experience.

Thank you
Old 04-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Kobold

It sounds like you're an iksar sk, in which case you'll be missing out on The Iconic Quest for your race/class combo

https://wiki.project1999.com/Crusader%27s_Tests

It's not a necessity, it might be multi-questable(?), you may or may not forever regret this lost piece of iksar history...there's oodles of other weapons, it depends on how much Lore Flavor you enjoy
Old 04-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't want to restart/re-level a new toon, and you really want to do the quest line, you could always use the petition forum to request that the staff return the item to you. It will likely take a long time (quite possibly months) ... but it is an option.

As Tnair said though, you can go your entire EQ life without doing that quest: it's not like any groups are going to reject you or anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Is The Penance not available on P99?

https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Penance
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

You could try doing step 2 in the greenmist quest line and collect the sarnk heads, turn them in immediately AFTER you make a newbie SK and turn his note in and then hand the sword in as well. if it doesn't work then you need to think if you care or not.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could try doing step 2 in the greenmist quest line and collect the sarnk heads, turn them in immediately AFTER you make a newbie SK and turn his note in and then hand the sword in as well. if it doesn't work then you need to think if you care or not.
This will 100% work - a newbie SK also starts out right next to the quest giver so just turn it in, camp out, delete newbie SK, login to main SK (should be camped by quest giver) and turn in sarnak heads.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks everyone for the huge advice! MUCH APPRECIATED. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread