Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 11:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Gubgab did an oopsie...

I'm an EQ first timer and have been playing for a week or so. After reaching level 10 on my ogre shaman and getting tired of whacking tree snakes in the Ro desert I tried following this guide for evil shamans.
It sent me on a long boat to Overthere and then an even longer journey through Warsliks Woods to the Field of Bone, through which I've only gotten because of the kindness of strangers (to which I now owe money).

The guide said to get a bind in Kaesora Ruins, but there weren't any binders in the zone at that time so I figured I'd take it easy and kill some blue mobs.
Then it happened - my EQ froze twice and I was killed.

Now I'm level 9, naked in OT and there's no way I can make it through Warsliks Woods again without a significant amount of grey hair.
Is there a kind soul here who can ressurect my bloated corpse in Field of Bone and bind me to Kaesora Ruins?

Name's "Gubgab", big fat Ogre right outside Kaesora Ruins/Pit.
I have about 50 platinum on my body, that's all I can pay.

Kissies,
Gubgab
Old 04-23-2021, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheissgeist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an EQ first timer and have been playing for a week or so. After reaching level 10 on my ogre shaman and getting tired of whacking tree snakes in the Ro desert I tried following this guide for evil shamans.
It sent me on a long boat to Overthere and then an even longer journey through Warsliks Woods to the Field of Bone, through which I've only gotten because of the kindness of strangers (to which I now owe money).

The guide said to get a bind in Kaesora Ruins, but there weren't any binders in the zone at that time so I figured I'd take it easy and kill some blue mobs.
Then it happened - my EQ froze twice and I was killed.

Now I'm level 9, naked in OT and there's no way I can make it through Warsliks Woods again without a significant amount of grey hair.
Is there a kind soul here who can ressurect my bloated corpse in Field of Bone and bind me to Kaesora Ruins?

Name's "Gubgab", big fat Ogre right outside Kaesora Ruins/Pit.
I have about 50 platinum on my body, that's all I can pay.

Kissies,
Gubgab
I did this at least 3x.

U can buy invis pots for around 10p.

But I hope u get a rez/help/bind.

Thanks for the classic story [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2021, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

What a quest!
Old 04-24-2021, 02:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello!

Thread took 2 days to appear. Haha!

Gubgab did relaxing walk thru Warslik Woods again (and since anotha time), and have grey hairs now but is big level 12 ogre boy, is relaks now with snake peepol outside Cabilis.

Come to noobie-ramp and say hellos to Gubgab when in area. Gubgab gib shiny zoom-zoom buffs!

Kissy
Gubgab
Closed Thread