Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the actual prblm w/ usa system is empire & moral / ethically compromising urself if u fully endorse the military / surveillance strategy (failure to address embedded foreign enemies is in this umbrella). meanwhile, chinamen exist so u can forgive alot. anyone who talks about wage stagnation, unemployment etc is literally retarded u can buy a mattress for $300 on amazon that's better than a $1k 5 years ago. u can get a job in 5 minutes if u aren't a defeatist loser. if ur wage has been stagnant that means ur standard of living has drastically increased. bernie nerds are straight up idiot losers and hillary would have been honestly been functionally preferable. America is supreme among nations.

Hope this helps!
Look -- if you don't think rich people should care about poor people (because its own damn fault), then why in the fuck would you expect poor people to care about rich people?

You better mull that one over because there is a lot more of one than the other.

These "your life is good and you just don't know it" statements smack of rich-kidism. But sometimes middle class smart people also say dumb shit because they were lucky enough to escape struggling.

People are mad at work hours....you understand that right?

They aren't mad that they can't go out more or don't have a nicer car. Their mad that they have no freedom because they aren't born into the elite. They slave away at a job 8-12 hours every fucking day so that their boss can get a 3rd vacation house and they pay for their apartment.

Becoming a workaholic and retiring early is a miserable macro-level solution to this problem.

you didn't used to have to work so hard to live....this is a manufactured situation. You used to be off work at 5pm, now everyone expect work to done in your free time basically....you just live your life around a job that no one even needs.

We can produce what we do right now -- if all worked way less. But instead we have created a lord class that gets any extreme luxury they want everyday -- so we can keep everyone working longer.

There's always going to be a top 1%....and its always stupid to give that group more wealth then the bottom 90%. You can talk mattresses all you want -- we know something is up. You can start by considering how much things like Rent, tuition, and food have gone up. But what a ducy on the cherry-picked mattress example.

Considering investment has been shown to be sex-party driven.....there goes that meritocracy crap your suggesting.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-10-2018 at 08:02 PM..
Old 01-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wanna eat my trash?
kinda falls flat and u edited it. its a 1 liner.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Banned

got me there. progress is an unstoppable force.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's always going to be a top 1%....and its always stupid to give that group more wealth then the bottom 90%.
dumb statement. I could write a anecdote that renders this blatantly goofy in 5 seconds, but i think i already suffered attrition in this engagement by admitting to reading ur sad post.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cynicism bout america is rly pre-trump

it's actually pretty ez to make it and u get a stable fief for it. your peers have been completely destroyed by alcohol, marijuana, social media which doesnt include my wisdom, and dietary missteps because they and their progenitors are inherently inferior. the system works good and the path is clear if u don't leap headlong into any obvious spike traps like marriage / drugs /etc
Marriage isn't a trap

A good woman is pretty much the only thing tangible you can have in life. Wisdom from your elder!

Hope this helps!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
dumb statement. I could write a anecdote that renders this blatantly goofy in 5 seconds, but i think i already suffered attrition in this engagement by admitting to reading ur sad post.
Yea some how I don't think winning technical point on the matter changes the impact. Call me crazy. I think that might just show how reluctant one is in engaging the actual meat the issue.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marriage isn't a trap

A good woman is pretty much the only thing tangible you can have in life. Wisdom from your elder!

Hope this helps!!!!!!
was being a lil tongue in cheek to poke the lesser dads around here. Of course you're right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Orc

More like don't let the Clinton foundation interfere lol
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned

Oprah scares the shit out me. She would beat Bernie I'm thinking. She probably would beat Trump too.

Things might actually go full race war. Not like blood streets (maybe a little) -- but like South Africa style.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea some how I don't think winning technical point on the matter changes the impact. Call me crazy. I think that might just show how reluctant one is in engaging the actual meat the issue.
ok fine. you earn this because you dunked me on kakistocracy.

joining someone's plantation and subjecting yourself to dehumanization is FAR from the only option open to those born of low status. If your negotiations land you at agreeing to those conditions then they are what you get. It happens that the current cultural context generates a population that is inj majority happy to do that, and the climate of whining and pessimism coaxes them into submitting to it permanently due to sense of hopelessness even when they have recognized that it sucks. YOU are the one feeding that machine, not I.

paying tuition is 100% optional and if you fail to avoid it you goofed up pretty badly. If you're a dumb retard we have a huge welfare program called the military.

rent is cheap as hell in most places on $11/hr wage. I'm sorry if you feel entitled to a comfortable life in a competitive urban market for doing work that will be done by a machine soon.
Last edited by hyejin; 01-10-2018 at 08:22 PM..
Closed Thread