Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

Russian invasion. its been known for a while now Sweden is preparing for an imminent threat scenario.

Mad dogg mattis just said we have less ability to stop Russia than before, and there is really nothing we can do at this time to stop further Russian incursions unless we are willing to spend serious money. Russia will continue to take strategic holds on resources and landmass in the meantime.

spoiler

has nothing to do with Islam

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-22-2018, 12:23 PM
Banned

ALERT ALERT -- Russia is taking some of their own shit back. Time for us to spend ungodly amounts of tax dollars to challenge the Russians over their satellite states when we control the other 90% of the world.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALERT ALERT -- Russia is taking some of their own shit back. Time for us to spend ungodly amounts of tax dollars to challenge the Russians over their satellite states when we control the other 90% of the world.
Can't yield market share. It's a sign of weakness.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

speaking of completely yielding and getting cucked into oblivion, government shutdown's over

even CNN is laughing at the democrats and not buying their bullshit.

*completely cave to Trump in under 72 hours in exchange for 'negotiations' that mean nothing*

great 2018 electoral strategy going on with the dems. i can see they've really spend the last year coming up with a platform!

--
unrelated news:

hey remember when the dem's screeched for months about how RACIST DRUMF CHEETOMAN was the reason Puerto Rico's power grid is fucked? http://abcnews.go.com/International/...mpany-52532522
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-22-2018 at 06:40 PM..
Old 01-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGitsiAOjso&t=4m33s

some yuge stuff just entered the normiesphere on fox. some normie almonds are about to get activating. trey gowdy, easily the most reputable us rep just straight up says that there was a 'secret society' in the DOJ working against trump.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turbowoke. u'll never unite a mass around principles. ppl generally don't unite around principles; they need memes. u can unite a few intellectually-invested aristocrats around principled memes, which owe the "principled" modifier to their being generated from a complex and logically-interrelated mesh of idiotic suppositions (meme dependencies) constructed in reverse from a pleasant-sounding conclusion. this reverse construction process is known to smart ppl as the Platonic Method and it's really woke. i will call its output notions submemes. to give a review of the preceding paragraph in metaphor, meme dependencies are like reclaimed landfill Faygo cans from which u refine chain link fence poles (adult submemes) and assemble an intellectually respectable barbwire fence (principled meme). the Faygo can itself is a nice sounding idea, for instance " all races are equal".

having derived your principled meme from your submemes, you can then set very smart intellectuals to generating mass-digestible sloganeered memes, which are much more volatile and do not require a complex supporting memetic framework with many meme dependencies. this last step, the distillation of composite arbitrary logical framework into self-contained, volatile meme, is the key to convincing white ppl to open their borders to demonstrably less-intelligent entities whose physiques, also demonstrably, are universally and independent of acculturation regarded as less attractive even by consciousnesses born of their own genetic cohort.

memes are the key. masses do not unite on principle or even principled meme. they unite only on memes and gibs. the physical appearance differential meme is thus far the meme with the greatest staying power and the least meme dependencies. every child with working eyes is born with it. it is the meme most closely rooted to the animal instinct. letting its chaotic implications run wild within a political entity is a recipe for Babylonian chaos like in the Bible, and although this post is a little jokey I'm dead serious about that part. Discourse immediately becomes 1000x more civil and the streets become far safer when big chunks of the population do not automatically view each other as separate and enemy.

Despite being square in his demographic I did not vote for Barack Hussein Obama and not only did I indeed vote for Donald J. Trump, but I was a very early and vocal supporter of his candidacy.
can't wait to have the time to read this text wall starting with "turbowoke"

really really pleasurable to lay eyes on my dear sweet cumslurper
Old 01-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

benghazi bozo has nothing. hes good at fake "investigations" though.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:22 PM
Banned

heres some turbowoke https://twitter.com/pnehlen
Old 01-22-2018, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't wait to have the time to read this text wall starting with "turbowoke"

really really pleasurable to lay eyes on my dear sweet cumslurper
tysm ^_^

you're really kind to me ^^
Old 01-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

admittedly didnt read yet dubbed it gigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoke just the same.

was still mirin that 720 on xaanks islamocentric post.. was on some '92-93 boom bap classic steez

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread