Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the fuck you say m8?

east slavland is mongolian

west slavland is white european

to some extent most of it mixes but on the whole you guys are mostly white. some of you are totally white. it really depends where in slavland your ancestors lived shits huge.

congrats ur white
What about my grandsons? 2 of them are 50% Iranian (25% Persian 25% Azeri, my wife is northern Iranian and looks (((white)))), 50% English

The other is same 50% Iranian and has a German catholic mother. All 3 have blue eyes, two have light brown hair but one has black. None will grow up to be trannies

Are they white?
Old 02-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so what ur saying is that your blanket statements earlier are false and it's totally a sliding scale which must be determined on a highly micro-cosmic level and almost on a case-by-case basis because the regional descriptor of "slav" is too big to be accurate

tl;dr i am white

move this to resolved
LOL

Now let's talk about pokesan. He says he's Irish but I'm thhinkjng Jew or Italian
Old 02-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Real talk I'd sooner believe Armenians are white as compared to sicilians. Those are some thieving, dark mother fuckers
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Gender used to be an inescapable truth. Then masculinity died and the west fell as a result

Feels good to have been on the right side of history and to have gone out with a bang, not a whimper
Old 02-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

congrats ur white
i am actually, but with a slight yellow tinge i attribute to the asian inside me. last couple days my cheeks have been super rosy for some reason. compliments my new haircut though tbh.

i think the welsh explains my subservient nature. my people were cucked first by the romans, then the picts, then the saxons whom they invited to protect themselves from the picts, then the normans, some migrated from to IRELAND for a better life and others later to one of the lucky 13 English colonies in the New World. Meanwhile, my german ancestors set to work subjugating various peoples including my aforementioned w lab ancestors (looking at you saxons). not sure how feel about this tbh. i think i hate myself a little bit more now.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about my grandsons? 2 of them are 50% Iranian (25% Persian 25% Azeri, my wife is northern Iranian and looks (((white)))), 50% English

The other is same 50% Iranian and has a German catholic mother. All 3 have blue eyes, two have light brown hair but one has black. None will grow up to be trannies

Are they white?
close, but i would say they are BRIGHT ^^
Old 02-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am actually, but with a slight yellow tinge i attribute to the asian inside me. last couple days my cheeks have been super rosy for some reason. compliments my new haircut though tbh.

i think the welsh explains my subservient nature. my people were cucked first by the romans, then the picts, then the saxons whom they invited to protect themselves from the picts, then the normans, some migrated from to IRELAND for a better life and others later to one of the lucky 13 English colonies in the New World. Meanwhile, my german ancestors set to work subjugating various peoples including my aforementioned w lab ancestors (looking at you saxons). not sure how feel about this tbh. i think i hate myself a little bit more now.
Welsh and Irish are the original N words. You battled against a superior people when you should've just joined up, and you ended up speaking English and being Protestant anyway. PS: you're ruled by Westminster

Obviously this has no bearing on you, I just have never admired victims or anyone who thinks it's good to have fought a losing battle. Victory is all that matters in the end. Syria and Lebanon are ours you pasty fucks
Old 02-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None will grow up to be trannies

Are they white?
*spits out bagel onto keyboard*

Quote:
Syria and Lebanon are ours you pasty fucks
*goebbles up the half chewed bagel*

Quote:
actually you dont have to be autistic about it
On the contrary, I apparently DO have to be autistic about it.

Quote:
LOL

Now let's talk about pokesan. He says he's Irish but I'm thhinkjng Jew or Italian
Pokesan care to chime in before i doxx you bro?
Old 02-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Banned

im irish just very dishonest
Old 02-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Banned

this video is raycist: https://vimeo.com/54786283
Closed Thread