View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah and you're going to go at that little kid, by shooting at the people in the middle first, me! Probubly because im like, bruh that's a little kid he's harmless! And you're all ITT like "YOU'RE A DRACONAIAN COMMUNIST TOO!" lmao

Also that dam is not a dam it's an oil field, and by oil field I mean flaming warzone that we're squeezing what little juice is left out of it lol

edit: unless.. like wait, is that meme actually saying, the left's we can build it attitude built hydro electric dams and will imprison the right wing death squads with our mighty infrastructure?

Ok!

or wait... This is what it means!: Like the fact that the left made the dam and that's what's creating a sea of right wing death squads? Because dams got rid of their carriers? So it's like, it's saying there is a gigantic army of right wing death squads building? And there's even more symbolism in the meme! The cracks on the dam are showing that it's about to collapse and the flood of right wing death squads will be free to destroy the little boy and his home and little cute town?

Now. That's what I think the meme is really about! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Did I get it right?
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-28-2020 at 04:22 PM..
Old 10-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah and you're going to go at that little kid, by shooting at the people in the middle first, me! Probubly because im like, bruh that's a little kid he's harmless! And you're all ITT like "YOU'RE A DRACONAIAN COMMUNIST TOO!" lmao

Also that dam is not a dam it's an oil field, and by oil field I mean flaming warzone that we're squeezing what little juice is left out of it lol

edit: unless.. like wait, is that meme actually saying, the left's we can build it attitude built hydro electric dams and will imprison the right wing death squads with our mighty infrastructure?

Ok!

or wait... This is what it means!: Like the fact that the left made the dam and that's what's creating a sea of right wing death squads? Because dams got rid of their carriers? So it's like, it's saying there is a gigantic army of right wing death squads building? And there's even more symbolism in the meme! The cracks on the dam are showing that it's about to collapse and flood and destroy the little boy and his home and little cute town? Now. That's what I think the meme is really about!
seek help
Old 10-28-2020, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

I am, which one is it?
Old 10-28-2020, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One day you guys are going to shoot me to prove how much less hate you have than liberals.
I'd rather just everyone stop handing you money at the highway offramp so you starve yourself to death. No need to waste the lead or exert the effort
Old 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Ok!

or wait... This is what it means!: Like the fact that the left made the dam and that's what's creating a sea of right wing death squads? Because dams got rid of their carriers? So it's like, it's saying there is a gigantic army of right wing death squads building? And there's even more symbolism in the meme! The cracks on the dam are showing that it's about to collapse and the flood of right wing death squads will be free to destroy the little boy and his home and little cute town?

Now. That's what I think the meme is really about! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Did I get it right?
I couldnt help but read this in the voice of a white teenager high school girl that posts trendy #BLM shit on her instagram but has no actual concept of how society operates
Old 10-28-2020, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldnt help but read this in the voice of a white teenager high school girl that posts trendy #BLM shit on her instagram but has no actual concept of how society operates
There you go now you're having fun.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Kobold

If you consider yourself even tangentially or potentially a part of "right wing death squads" I have absolutely no problem with your careers and families being taken from you. None whatsoever lol
Old 10-28-2020, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you consider yourself even tangentially or potentially a part of "right wing death squads" I have absolutely no problem with your careers and families being taken from you. None whatsoever lol
This guy actually believes white supremacy is a tangible threat to anything other than it's own members social circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

The six or seven white supremacists who actually exist are gonna strike any day now, you just wait and see. They're out there, I'm sure of it. The far left needs to stop rioting and beating and looting and killing first though, I imagine they are sort of hard to compete with for jethro and cletus or whoever.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy actually believes white supremacy is a tangible threat to anything other than it's own members social circle.
The FBI disagrees with your expert assessment, Mr. Gaslight.
Closed Thread