Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagarpoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stormhowl,

I agree with you on the difference between LARPing and Fun roleplaying in a game.

Roleplaying in a game doesn't have to be serious but sure beats just saying what Mana I'm at.

You put all that is in my head perfectly!
Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you. In fact, I'd be a hypocrite NOT to agree with you, since I'm a writer and I'm constantly RPing about a dozen or so main characters by myself.

I'd love to have a good RP conversation while grouped with someone though, just once while I'm on this server. I'm sure it'll be more fun than writing, that's for sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Aviak

Default i

I see now that I just have to be patient and I am sure that like minded players or guilds are just around the corner.

Thank you all!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you. In fact, I'd be a hypocrite NOT to agree with you, since I'm a writer and I'm constantly RPing about a dozen or so main characters by myself.

I'd love to have a good RP conversation while grouped with someone though, just once while I'm on this server. I'm sure it'll be more fun than writing, that's for sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh your a writer, why dont you post your book so we can shit all over it 10 harder than anything your opinion might mean concerning the god of writing that is salvatore.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Aviak

Default ouch

Knuckle,

I don't know you or Stormhowl but I do love R.A Salvatore too..

But Isn't a "You scumbag piece of shit" a little too extreme for someone who is just expressing their opinion? I'm sure he didn't intend to invoke that strong of a reaction from you.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Orc

I'd RP more if I knew how beyond my own peronality. Until then you'll have to put up with busy but polite. My parents weren't homeless or struck by lightning or forced by rabid pixies to give me up for adoption. Sorry.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagarpoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle,

I don't know you or Stormhowl but I do love R.A Salvatore too..

But Isn't a "You scumbag piece of shit" a little too extreme for someone who is just expressing their opinion? I'm sure he didn't intend to invoke that strong of a reaction from you.
It is too extreme, but that's why he made it onto my ignore list faster than "Joey" was cancelled. It's still amazing that a single sentence (calling Salvatore a bad writer) was enough to elicit such a vitriolic response though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At any rate, my opinions on Salvatore aren't relevant to this thread, so I'm not going to share them nor discuss them here. Besides, I prefer to keep my more opinionated discussions among friends and off the internet.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 07-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Kobold

I roleplay at all times while playing, and screw anyone and their opinion of it. That's how I roll. Most people won't roleplay with you much, so don't expect much in the way of character development, but who gives a shit? It's fun, so do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
writers (even bad ones like ... George Martin).
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Last edited by Estu; 07-09-2011 at 10:17 PM..
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
Old 07-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Orc

If someone hosts a RP event or "clinic" I'd actually be interested in attending. Gotta start somewhere so let me know.