Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet this doesn't match up what the staff talked to with the players in question. It's pretty fucking simple dude. Your puller had FTE on Hosh, he and your guild was responsible for what it does while you train it away. Even in death of a puller. This goes for IB, TMO, BDA, Taken or Intense Cocksuckers of Norrath. If you have FTE and training shit around, you are responsible for it. End of story.

I can make it simple

Sirken: Who had agro on Hosh and training stuff up?

TMO : We had FTE on hosh and was training everything up.

IB: Sounds about right.

Sirken: Did Hosh come to zone in because IB had agro?

IB: Seems like it, not sure how we had agro
TMO : Well we trained shit up and Hosh passed next to Xygoz on your pull while you were waiting to engage.

Sirken: Oh, so the train up gained social agro onto Hoku, and when your puller died it went to zone in for IB?

IB+TMO: Seems like that could be the case

Sirken : Any rebuttals?

TMO: Well they should know they have agro if we lose our train/pull. It's not our fault they didn't derail it or camp out in time.

Sirken, Derubael, Rogean: .................

This very easily could be tmo in the position of IB. If it happens, petition away and get them suspended for the same thing.
So basically years into VP you still don't understand the zone. This is what happens when you GM's have 0 vp experience. (Other than exploiting memblur mechanics sorry Bisch)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I am pointing my gun at a target in a firing range, and some jackass ignores all the warning signs andWalks into the line of fire the story is different. But lets continue to make analogies that have nothing to do with the situation.
People standing at the zone in are definitely not down range at a firing range, but thank you for offering a half-assed and useless response.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People standing at the zone in are definitely not down range at a firing range, but thank you for offering a half-assed and useless response.
TMO didnt train the zone in. Thanks for playing kiddo !
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...................... you quoted me arguing against 100% FTE responsibility and made a stupid analogy that equates to the FTE guild intentionally wiping random people for no reason whatsoever (aka firing into a crowd) and you expect people not to correct you?

Even if you were right about the specific situation, who cares? The FTE guild would probably be wrong there, and it still wouldn't change the idea that holding the FTE guild responsible for 100% of the things that go wrong 100% of the time doesn't make sense.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO didnt train the zone in. Thanks for playing kiddo !
nobody said they did, moran

TMO did recklessly train through the zone, though

if this is your pull "strategy" it's time to rethink it because it's obviously against PNP

or better for the rest of the server, keep doing it and keep increasing your vacation time
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But TMO drops all aggro when IB is about to engage and tells them to take care of the mobs themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManosMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
intentionally wiping random people for no reason whatsoever
are you implying that it's unintentional? because heallun says otherwise. this is why they got suspended.

TMOcheerleader.jpg
Old 07-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have to type it like I am saying the opposite. I agree with you and even stated numerous times what the issues are since the very first post I've made. I felt that way on staff and I felt that as a player before and after Amelinda. I even stated a petition that was handled that was pretty much the same case, and it was ruled in favor of TMO. So it isn't like I am fighting you on this.

I am only stating sometimes the stars align and decisions match those of the past. When players get upset is when decisions don't correspond to past issues. This has always been an issue and will con-tune to be an issue.

No you don't get it. If it wasn't for your Hosh train, this may very well never had happened. Between what the gms can look at, and what your own guild member stated, it was most likely the cause of Hoku of gaining agro on Hosh. It's the only thing that matters. IB didn't train themselves, TMO caused Hoku to gain agro from a failed train/pull. That's it. It's the price of training shit around.
What failed pull? We were attempting to pull another dragon, IB engaged one at zone in, we dropped ours as to not have to fight hosh or whoever on top of them. Because that would've gone over super well.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think I found the quote in all that neckbearding that makes the most sense. Heallun admits that it's TMOs plan to train IB once they engage, and it's what they got suspended for.

/thread

I have a new concept for you: If you don't want to get suspended for training in VP, don't do it!

I don't care if that's the "strategy" that you use to pull or not. If there's another guild present and you time dropping your train to coincide with them fighting their FTE, that's on you, man.

Enjoy your vacation. I hear that there's this thing outside call the sun and that it can help with your complexion.
Heallun doesn't pull and gets all of this second hand. All I can do is comment on what was said in this thread. From Rais's earlier comments, it appears that if you FTE mob, they could literally mallet the mob, train themselves, and get you suspended. Because you didn't control it.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

if this is your pull "strategy" it's time to rethink it because it's obviously against PNP

or better for the rest of the server, keep doing it and keep increasing your vacation time
Lol you are indicating how little you know about this game. Training mobs away from people has nothing to do with PnP. This is well out of your depth.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

TMO was in the process of pulling another dragon. IB beat them to camp so they stopped pulling dragons. Literally any guy who grabbed a racnar and ran it up with some runes could've handled this.

Furthermore, training? You know that every mob from balcony onward takes the exact same path through the zone, right? That pretty much all the pulls involve dropping into hosh lair and letting the mobs path from there?
Closed Thread