Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Kobold

i myself am just after a fungi tunic to use and thats it and thats why i'm selling my cof for anyone who will trade a fungi for it
Old 10-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

So you're justifying buying low selling high (ie reselling as you are doing everyday on Zynx in ec tunnel) by saying 'you just need a fungi' ?

Really the only person that should get a warning is you because you are destroying my WTS posts. Not just one post but all. One more and I will forum report you for interferring with my WTS posts.

I would also appreciate if you stopped using words like 'parasite' etc since imo this server is better than behaviour like that.

The game is free to play how you like man, enjoy exp, farm items for sell, or buy low / sell high and be honest about it. Nothing to be angry about man, and really, you are still admitting you are a reseller yourself and still complain about me reselling? ...
Old 10-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah and secondly, luciusslayer is complaining on me reselling, but he (Zynx) is doing exactly same thing here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] he been wtb CoF 70k for days now:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=213828

They are simply mad that i have taken probably 3-5 of the previous fungi/CoF resell deals from them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zynx for sure is a reseller. Not quite your level of reselling, Shnick. I wasn't mad, just annoyed. Fortunately I picked up a fungi for 60k and a CoF for 70k just a couple days ago.
Closed Thread