Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is what he was talking about. You can't get to it when zoning in due to the drop downs. So you'll have to jump down the waterfall and then run around to the NW part of this tunnel.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: P99 doesn't show photobucket images for whatever reason. Not sure if you can see this or not but NW corner is about -1400,-1300
Yeah, I can see it. Thanks for clearing that up. Either way, I'm gonna explore around a bit. I'm almost 36 I figure once I do that I'll hit OT for a quick buffer and then roll over.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Sarnak

Bit low for charming in Kaesora. I'd wait till you hit 39 for that. Great zone, great zem !
Old 07-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Large Rat

The two druids at WC ring should be dark blue, they are also casters so it should be at least a bit challenging and the exp/loot is good. You can also vendor right there.

Still in WC you have also the tolbooth with the two freeport guards, it's not very challenging and the loot is pretty bad but if you are looking for easy exp at one point it's where it's at.

Theses spots are well known but only occasionally camped. Both should be blue until lvl 40+, bonus point tons of people around so easy to grab buffs or even a port to somewhere else if you change your mind.
Last edited by billy; 07-09-2016 at 06:05 AM..
Old 07-11-2016, 03:16 AM
Kobold

So far I've done a mixture of the exit tunnel (with mixed results, the firedrowsers are nasty) but when a group rolled through I decided to try spiders which I've had great luck with.

The mixed in casters are kind of a pain, but this is solid and easy XP. Probably gonna be here til 39 and then I'll check burynai.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

I've seen Necros killing the Guards in Misty Thicket by the entrance, walls and towers.
Closed Thread