Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Banned

Default Fastest way to gain Skyshrine faction?

Whats the fastest way to get skyshrine faction? I asked a few people and you need Warmly faction to do the http://wiki.project1999.com/Leuz%27s_Task quest
another question I have is, is there a timer on those mobs or can you keep spawning the captain by tuning in the tools?
Old 04-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Scout Charisa only takes one set of tools at a time and depops for 12 hours after a turn in. It will be one of the more contested camps ala Ragefire. There are a number of threads detailing the issues.

Killing Tormax room, Vindi, Statue, and Zlandicar should be pretty good hits, otherwise grind those zek giants.
Last edited by Ele; 04-19-2015 at 03:48 PM..
Old 04-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Aviak

kill giants

http://wiki.project1999.com/Claws_of_Veeshan
http://wiki.project1999.com/Yelinak
Old 04-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scout Charisa only takes one set of tools at a time and depops for 12 hours after a turn in. It will be one of the more contested camps ala Ragefire. There are a number of threads detailing the issues.

Killing Tormax room, Vindi, Statue, and Zlandicar should be pretty good hits, otherwise grind those zek giants.
This.

I really hate that quest because of how good all 3 rewards are. It is going to be so stupidly contested, a server split would be helpful to mitigate but it would still be dumb on both servers.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well in the beginning I'm sure but I figure after awhile it will cool down since it doesn't seem like you can multiquest it and unlike Ragefire.. It ain't for a clerics click stick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2015, 05:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Sit at a raid doing Tormax/Dain/etc and heal or tag the npcs to get faction hits. Or see a group and ask if you can just do the same.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catashe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in the beginning I'm sure but I figure after awhile it will cool down since it doesn't seem like you can multiquest it and unlike Ragefire.. It ain't for a clerics click stick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most melee will want 2 bracers/All melee at least 1, Robe is decent for casters, All priests will want a talisman. It's gonna be contested for a long time.