Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 07:32 AM
Aviak

Default Is the BB to Kunark boat safe? No glitches?

Just curious, need to run there, don't want to deal with dreadlands.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Yes it's safe, at times it'll look like you're falling through it but stand at the side at the tope of where the ramps are and you'll be fine.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

I have never had a problem in the last 4 years. 5 years ago yes, but not now. Safe way to go. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

love this question. OP: yes, if you can believe it, the boats appear to simply.... work.

lol. might be the biggest single coup of the emu community: the kunark era boats actually work np.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Kobold

What about the boat from TD to the Outpost in the Overthere? I have heard it's very unreliable; i.e. it can take a very long time to show up and a very long time on the boat as well.

I have my OT Hammer now so I don't need to use it but I'm curious if another ever takes this boat.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Yes the boat to Oasis does take forever but I've never fallen off it.. I'd say the trip takes maybe 10-ish mins I'm guessing at least
Old 05-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catashe
Yes the boat to Oasis does take forever but I've never fallen off it.. I'd say the trip takes maybe 10-ish mins I'm guessing at least
The boat from Oasis to TD is very quick. It should show up at each docks once about every 12 mins. It is safe and I have never fallen off either. (It really doesn't go very far)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teneran
What about the boat from TD to the Outpost in the Overthere? I have heard it's very unreliable; i.e. it can take a very long time to show up and a very long time on the boat as well.
This is true. The boat takes a long time. It has to go all the way from the north side of TD to the south side, and it doesn't seem to be moving very quickly. I have not had problems with it (I've only ridden it a handful of times) but I have heard of people getting killed on it. It even has a fix so as to not kill you. Once you enter OT something hits you for a lot of dmg several times (can't remember if it is pain and suffering or not) but the boated belly protects you from it. You can see all of the text.
Closed Thread