Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 11:26 PM
Aviak

Default Freeport Bone Chips

Howdy, reliving my old Warrior who grew up in Freeport. I never knew about the Bone Chip quests back in the day, but these days the XP/money is too good to pass up. However... is it possible for a Human Agnostic to turn in Bone Chips in Freeport? Wiki indicates turn-in is in the Necromancer Guild, wasn't able to find that wandering around Freeport today.

Can't imagine it'd be worth the trek to Qeynos (assuming I'm not looking to blast past several levels).

I was searching around building 13 on the Wiki map of East Freeport, was I close?
Old 11-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Kobold

Forget the one in freeport man.. While you might be able to do it.. just get on the boat and go to Kaladim.. Far better XP and stuff to sell for coin
Old 11-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Save them and take them to Kaladim.

My favourite spot to collect bone chips lvl 1-4 is in North Ro at the inn outside the Freeport zoneline. Pretty much nothing but decaying skeletons there!
Old 11-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

Listen to Catashe! I, and yes it got a little expensive, turned in a bunch (a lot) of backpacks full on my enchanter in her 20's. Like I said it can get expensive unless you can manage to get a bunch of stacks in the 5-8 pp range (rare but does happen).
Old 11-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Aviak

Excellent, I'll try this out., Thanks, all.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Another point worth remembering is you don't get full xp from quest hand ins if you do them at too low a level (as there is a cap on how much % of a level you can earn in one go).

My own testing suggests you receive around 7700 xp for every four bone chips handed in, which means you probably won't be getting full xp for handing in bone chips at Kaladim until level 5, which handily is when decaying skeletons stop giving xp. That said, you might want to kill something other than decaying skeletons at level 4 as level 4 takes ages if you are only killing level 1s!
Old 11-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

then onto Crushbone belts if you're sticking around on Faydwer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread