Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 12:24 AM
Kobold

Default Spell Book Page Turn Rebind?

Is there a way to rebind how you turn pages in your spell book? At the moment you can either click the arrows on the spell book or use the arrow keys. Is there a way to rebind?

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure if theres a way to rebind turning the pages left/right. I do know you can make macros that open the book to specific pages though with /book 1 or /book 24 etc
Old 12-29-2020, 10:34 PM
Kobold

Well thats a bummer. I looked at the ini files trying to find something but came up empty. I thought I read a reply in a post saying they rebound the page turn to mouse keys.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Here is the reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisamori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Organize your spell book and learn to page through it quickly. More than any other class I've played, I need to swap spells on my enchanter, quickly. Sometimes in the middle of stun duration.

I use xbutton mouse to map my mousewheel click to /book 3 macro in hotkey 10. Thumb mouse 1 is right arrow to page forward, thumb mouse 2 is left arrow to page backwards. This lets me access pages 1 through 6 extreme quickly without moving my hand from WASD.

Shift 1 4 I rebound spell gems 1-4, shift q through r are gems 5 through 8.

My loadout for spells is:

1 flex, usually root, tash, slow, AE mez (can mem and cast in duration of color slant or color skew), buffs, basically everything else.

2. Color slant
3. Color skew
4. Charm, can be used to sub in nuke (usually dementia) if breaking charm for killing pet.
5. Mez, entrance, dazzle, etc. depending on duration needed.
6. Bedlam or flex for weaker nuke (usually agnarchy) when breaking pets.
7. Wandering Mind 99% of the time. Used this for gate when racing for VD or other rare situations.
8. Theft of Thought 100% of the time.
Closed Thread