Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 08-19-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did my enchanter 59 in hole by Yael Pit. There is a nice little loop with plenty of mobs between golems and elementals. You can pet the ratman and break mem blur when low HP for regen. Bind by docks, zone out via the door behind Yael spawn point. Plenty of casters to ToT. Steady flow of XP, but shit loot. By 59 you can easily pet the golems if your rat dies. I think there is around 7 golems in the loop. Most mobs comes single, except the golem room at the end (3x golems packed together) but they’re easy to break with paci. I had fun giving my pet dual gold plated kashigatana https://wiki.project1999.com/Gold_Plated_Koshigatana
This is legit lol.
Old 08-19-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

A note for aspiring enchanters: duos are awesome. A lot of people want to go solo but duoing with another enchanter or Necro (in places they can charm) lead to probably better exp than solo.

Last night I did about 2 hours with a 59 geared ranger in HS and we were able to hold down 20 spawns in North before repops, so about a mob a minute.

Charm, torch, and haste pet that can dual weld and go to town on slowed mobs. When your pet is low you can kill and get a new one or pacify, break charm and mem blur to regen (I like this method the best with two charming classes).
Old 08-19-2022, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah I leveled most of 55-60 duo with a necro.
They would pull,line up mobs for my pet to kill. Did a lot of wl geos,flew through the levels there.
5-6mobs rooted at a time, pet gets low just swap it out. Someone else to mez charm breaks super handy too.
Old 08-22-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

I dinged 60 in HS north. Was getting about 3-5% an hour depending on level of mobs and spell breaks. I was keeping all three ph's down. It is faster to not do this but the loot helps when saving up for VoG, Dictate, Bedlam, etc.

Running both ToT and WM makes you a mana machine until you get a bunch of spawns with no skeletons.

I would mainly grab a pet then pull a full room, aoe mez, back pet off, tash and root everything and send pet to die.

4 rooted mobs vs. yours makes it tough to break charm in anarchy range, so I would do dementia a lot and break around 10%.

Had an amazing run of probably 20 named in a row with no Spectre Sepulcher. I probably saw 2 max in 59 and none of them had a club.

Oh well. Glad to be out of HS. Good luck to you aspiring enchanter soloers!
Old 08-23-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did my enchanter 59 in hole by Yael Pit. There is a nice little loop with plenty of mobs between golems and elementals. You can pet the ratman and break mem blur when low HP for regen. Bind by docks, zone out via the door behind Yael spawn point. Plenty of casters to ToT. Steady flow of XP, but shit loot. By 59 you can easily pet the golems if your rat dies. I think there is around 7 golems in the loop. Most mobs comes single, except the golem room at the end (3x golems packed together) but they’re easy to break with paci. I had fun giving my pet dual gold plated kashigatana https://wiki.project1999.com/Gold_Plated_Koshigatana
Don't recommend petting golems as a solo enc.

Also hole loot sucks. Just stick to seb. Prio NG and if its camped go Disco 3 bug.
Old 08-26-2022, 08:44 AM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=Toxigen;3496101]Don't recommend petting golems as a solo enc.

It is in fact quite recommended, but that really depends on your style. I found out, personally, the sooner you learn to charm/survive a break with summoning mobs the better. Its part of the ench job in the end. The road to 60 should include that kind of stuff. Of course you’ll die, but that’s not much different than HS south/ east at 60. Easier CRs in Hole at least. If your priority is safety +++ then just stick to HS north/ west or Sebilis NG. If pure xp, I’d say hole… golem tower, just gotta pick the correct lvl golem as a pet. As for Yael loop, recent patch made it harder coz of Nortlav assisting the other mobs. I’d say ench need to experience the harder stuff earlier on to be confident at 60 on the real cash camps. Alsoyou can’t beat a house full of golems xp wise, and if you catch the right pet, it’s bang on.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

k have fun
Old 09-01-2022, 06:52 PM
Aviak

Neriak arena is the easiest and fast exp to get to 60 as solo ench.
No brainer.
Old 09-30-2022, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

What does ToT mean?
Edit: Ohh theft of thought, right?
Last edited by goblinmob; 09-30-2022 at 02:14 PM..
Old 09-30-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Efreeti solo. Average 1k an hour(efreeti breaks down to a 1-3 spawn). Stupid easy camp, fast respawns.