Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 09-27-2022, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For reference my hotkey setup is the same as most chanters I see: stun, charm, mez, tash, ToT, free dmg absorb buff, root, swap slot (which I alternate here between slow, nukes, or invis)
I recommend dripping charm off your bar and adding a second stun. Use your fastest cast first and follow up with the second if needed. Can easily do charm in your swap slot when needed. It really is a life saver especially if you are trying to land a stun before they are able to hit you on charm breaks and risk missing with the first stun.

Also, when you hit 55 and if you are charming in tight quarters I would consider swapping lvl 4 mez out for AoE mez. The mana difference isn’t huge and being able to mez your pet and anything else beating on you at the same time is very useful.
Last edited by Barlu; 09-28-2022 at 12:02 AM..
Old 10-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

i have 2 aoe stuns memmed at all times unless raiding - one with fastest cast (shorter stun duration) and one longer cast

if first one gets resisted, GCD and chain second stun
if first one doesn't stun long enough to allow casting whichever spell you need, GCD and chain second stun
Old 10-02-2022, 11:24 AM
Banned

Yea I like the 2 stun on bar idea, at the very least for sketchy areas