Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 11-23-2022, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Just do it in groups, get a group together and crawl seb of dok. If they won't take you cus your a wizard, find prople who aren't shitty
Last edited by PatChapp; 11-23-2022 at 06:07 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just do it in groups, get a group together and crawl seb of dok. If they won't take you cus your a wizard, find prople who aren't shitty
Yep thanks. One of these days I hope to find one.
Old 11-24-2022, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Lguk is doable. I’ve also heard of wizards farming in Chardok.
Old 11-24-2022, 02:13 AM
Sarnak

Sidenote, last time I went to seb the guy who invited me couldn’t convince the group to invite me once I arrived. Lvl 60, epic and rend robe and they had non-60’s with mediocre gear. The group wouldn’t even respond to my presence.

Lmao.
Old 11-24-2022, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sidenote, last time I went to seb the guy who invited me couldn’t convince the group to invite me once I arrived. Lvl 60, epic and rend robe and they had non-60’s with mediocre gear. The group wouldn’t even respond to my presence.

Lmao.
Well shoot, that is seriously depressing.
Old 11-24-2022, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lguk is doable. I’ve also heard of wizards farming in Chardok.
Hmmm maybe they could do graveyard? Most spawns in dok require cc, but there is 2 battlemaster spawns they could probably handle.
Maybe overseer as well but would need a large manapool
Old 11-24-2022, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Battle Master has 12k hps. It would take 8 sunstrikes and 3600 mana (pre-specialization discount).

It could be done but what a scrappy fight for BM.
Old 11-24-2022, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Lmao.
Pretty sad considering how much DPS the robe puts out ;\ People just don't understand how certain classes work

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 11-24-2022, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Wizard is hit or miss. I made a ton of friends on mine and would get invited for aoe groups a lot and even deep dungeon crawls. But be prepared to get a fair share of haters as well. I once had a group with a bard and enc which is a wizards dream and the cleric immediately disbanded once they saw I joined. I think some lazy wizards do give us a bad reputation in groups but there are quite a large amount of min maxers on these servers.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Battle Master has 12k hps. It would take 8 sunstrikes and 3600 mana (pre-specialization discount).

It could be done but what a scrappy fight for BM.
A Wizard trying to solo anything that's Level 51+ is generally going to need a Bioluminescent Orb, or else you're going to get summoned constantly and lose. Depending on exact equip it's various degrees of possible to solo level 51/52 mobs without Bio Orb, but it's unreliable and your HP is going to be hurting too much at the end to make it a way to farm at a good rate.

The best a Wizard can do is chaining Ice Spear + (Rend Robe or Vermilion Robe or Shissar Staff, depending on resists) + Bio Orb, while reapplying Root as needed. Epic for a bit of mana regen and Manna Robe inbetween med ticks after the kill to decrease downtime.

But good luck getting all those items if you're on one of the trash servers instead of Red.