Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 01-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you do get dictate feel free to hit me up here or Niargil in game, il show you fellspine or if your factioned chardok stuff.
Just don't let on the big secret of how easy fellspine is.
I got 3 belts my first 8 hrs at that camp. Probably half a dozen corpses in that time,so not super high death rate even learning it
I'd just like to say how nice this is of you. I'm impressed.

Back when I was learning this game, I asked people about camps and in the vast majority of cases they would refuse to help. I either figured out how to camp it on my own, or I didn't.

I remember asking guys about Felspine and they would refuse to answer. You're a really nice person to volunteer this kind of information to a stranger.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-11-2023, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Back when I was learning this game, I asked people about camps and in the vast majority of cases they would refuse to help. I either figured out how to camp it on my own, or I didn't.

I remember asking guys about Felspine and they would refuse to answer. You're a really nice person to volunteer this kind of information to a stranger.
confirmed, i died a shitload learning as it was "every elf for themself"

Nybras took me under his wing and I learned a ton. After that it was all systems go.

Good dude. Don't come any nicer than that.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I appreciate that, thank you
I like showing people around, it makes it half way fun again. I showed a friend fellspine camp and he got 2 belts in a row on his first 2 respawns, wild stuff.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate that, thank you
I like showing people around, it makes it half way fun again. I showed a friend fellspine camp and he got 2 belts in a row on his first 2 respawns, wild stuff.
That's crazy RNG! Awesome for your friend, I bet that felt awesome. I was able to get Dictate yesterday, so I am excited about opening up my farming areas. Thank you again for the generosity and everyone's great info.