Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Looking for RP guild

It may be a bit early for this yet, especially as I'm not really playing beta, but what the hell? Might be good to consider some guilds before the server goes live.

OK, so, a little about me. I'm what I would call a casual player. Sometimes I'll be exping hard daily, for weeks at a time.. and other times I run around aimlessly in game talking to people in tells/guildchat for hours. And sometimes I won't log in for a week. It's kind of sporadic, but it prevents me from getting burnt out on EQ. I come from VZ, and most of my time there was spent in 2 PK guilds. They were "hardcore pvp, casual pve" guilds. I KoS'd the vast majority of the server in both guilds, and took it very seriously (Illuvitae 4 lyfe). The raids I attended were velious (AoW and blah blah), lower luclin/pop (terris thule, etc.).

But this time I think I may want to do things a little differently, if it's possible to lol. What I am looking for is a casual raid guild that maybe is on the anti side of things. I've done the murderous elf that steals your plat and kills your mom for lulz thing, and now I wanna try being kind and generous. Somehow. Like if your guild prioritizes making norrath a safer place for innocent elflings by PKing the bad guys.. it would be perfect.

Do you exist? Would I make a good fit for your guild? I will probably be making a cleric, and a rogue alt once I obtain a little twink gear. Let me know!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Fire Giant

I'm kinda in the same boat as Softcore. Looking for a raiding guild that is Anti-PK. RP optional.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kinda in the same boat as Softcore. I'm not going to help test the server, instead I'll look for a non-existent guild!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Except ive started multiple threads in bugs and pvp bugs and some of them are already resolved and waiting patch.

/slap Shrubwise to the ground
Old 10-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, Palemoon has done a lot of research for the servers, being one of the few people with a subscription to Al'Kabor. And, hey, I helped (with Palemoon) get evil gnome clerics nerfed! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're heroes, really.

Palemoon, if you're looking for a non-casual anti guild, Grindcore is supposed to be it. Of course, they may not be a good fit for you.. what with the guildleader being a documented griefer on servers past. And who knows if they're serious about the anti thing :/
Old 10-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Please join us at Flowers of Happiness we are anti-PK's to boot
Old 10-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please join us at Flowers of Happiness we are anti-PK's to boot
Lol, FoH. Actually I've been considering your guild, because you would let me be anti rp all I want. But I do have concerns. Was at your website last night, what's up with this?

http://www.notacult.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13025

FoH a feeder guild? Big Brother FoH a serious casual raid guild? Do tell..

Also, what does anti really mean to you lol? You're so gonna cause mischief, it's what makes you Happy Flowers :P

What are your goals for Red99? Will you be hurrying to 50 asap to camp some of the fun loot, or taking it slow?

And you guys won't be using third party programs here, right? I really don't want to associate with cheaters.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

i never been around an RP guild what do u do? just roleplay about ur diety? and race..? or you talk in elvish and shit
Old 10-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, FoH. Actually I've been considering your guild, because you would let me be anti rp all I want. But I do have concerns. Was at your website last night, what's up with this?

http://www.notacult.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13025

FoH a feeder guild? Big Brother FoH a serious casual raid guild? Do tell..

Also, what does anti really mean to you lol? You're so gonna cause mischief, it's what makes you Happy Flowers :P

What are your goals for Red99? Will you be hurrying to 50 asap to camp some of the fun loot, or taking it slow?

And you guys won't be using third party programs here, right? I really don't want to associate with cheaters.
Our main power points obviously are to keep the swamp safe at all time, be the #1 PvP'ers on the server (done), and spread happiness throughout the land - real happiness.

But you seem a little too worrisome to be Flower material my friend.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Kobold

i would love an rp guild.

to georgie :

some people talk in character. some will only group with those aligned with them. some are racial purists or deity purists. or a combonation of these things. many rper's trade skill, love to do quests over farming gear. it varies from person to person. i for one feel that Pvp in general is a kind of RP and regular Rpers skills and style compliments its very well. For those people who think role players are stupid pvp gives u the opportunity to wipe the floor with them. Although i hate to be the guy who gets owned and is taunted by someone speaking in Old Erudin, or Elvish.
Closed Thread